EIGHTEEN

"So s'mores are little marshmallow chocolate and cookie sandwiches?" Evan asked.

"Sometimes I feel like you've never been out of the house..." Blaise said.

"Yeah that's kind of what it is, The Rosiers can be quite strict and they like to keep their name clean," I said and Evan nodded.

"Yeah, and we have been out to buy things but well it's not like we search every little thing in the shops we go in." Evan said.

"Well, now you get to try one! And it's better if you burn the whole thing." I told him and Theo looked at me like I am a psycho.

"No, it's not! Damn girl are you a psycho, you're supposed to toast it not roast and burn it to death." Theo said to me and the boys laughed.

"Well, I like it like that stop judging me!" I shouted back.

We kept on with that little debate for some minutes and I almost jumped him because he was making me mad and he moved to another place scared for his life.

"Okay, I think that's enough! Blaise bring more wood the fire is kind of dying if you haven't noticed." Cygnus said.

Blaise with a sigh stood up and looked at Alphard, "You're the chosen one, come with me let's go." He said dramatically.

"That is Saint Potter the 'chosen one' as Dumbledore and his two little friends like to say likes to say, oh and the number one bully of Potter, Draco." Alphard mocks.

I laugh at him and say "I do see him saying that stuff like 'Oh look Potter' or 'little Saint Potter' but that's probably because he is seeking for attention or something... He used to do that when I made something wrong and he remembered me always to make me mad or annoy the crap out of me."

Just by someone say something made me remind little stuff about those moments with Draco. Blaise and Alpha went for the wood, Evan was entertaining himself by doing a stack of s'mores with Theo cheering him up and Cygnus sat beside me staring at the bonfire.

"He hasn't been answering you right?" He asked me like it was obvious.

"No, he never answered back since I left I used to have a little hope of one day getting any response back but I was an idiot for thinking about it." I hugged my legs to stay warm and cozy.

"I don't really know anything about you and your brother's friendship but it seems strong or well seemed strong. I never had that great communication with Pansy, she's normally after Draco and the only thing she talks about with me is homework." He shared with me.

I gave him a slight smile as a thank you for trusting me and he hugged me for comfort. We stared at the fire in a relaxing silence... Until of course Mr. I want to make a record of stacking s'mores was choking himself by eating the tower of more than 7 layers of the sweet stuff.

"You really had to do it all at once?" I told Evan in a 'seriously?' tone.

"Well someone had to do a record Thena and it was my chance." He puffed and crossed his arms.

"Come on let's go inside for a towel to clean your face cause you really have marshmallows and chocolate everywhere Ev", I said and stood up, "Cyg, Theo! I'm going inside with this dumbass, do you want to stay here or make us company?" I asked so he would not stay alone.

"Um, I guess we will go, prefer not finding anything here." He said walking with us and Theo nodding.

We walked through a path that lead us to the house. Evan had all the sticky stuff in his face and kept complaining about it feeling disgusting and Cygnus just telling him to shut up and stop complaining because he got into that mess on his own.

We arrived at the kitchen and grabbed a towel and soaked it so it was easier to clean the mess in Evan's face.

"Hey! Don't scrub that hard! It hurts!" He told me meanwhile he sat on the kitchen island.

"Oh well, you want to do it on your own huh?" I told him.

"I can do it!" He whined.

"Oh sure then, go on." I handed him the towel and he rubbed his face all at once and dropped the towel.

"You see! I can!" He told me all proud and happy meanwhile Cygnus, Theo and I laughed our asses off.

"Oh, sure! Really clean Evan!" Theo said in between laughs.

Evan checked himself on the reflection of the window and pouted but he kept trying to rub it off. Then there was a noise from the outside of the window and we went near it so we could check out what was it.

"Guys? What was that?" Evan said.

"I don't know? You're the nearest to the window!" Cygnus said obviously.

"It's probably the guys trying to scare us, don't worry," I said not giving it importance.

"What are we doing supposedly?" Blaise and Alphard said behind us and we screamed hugging each other and them looking at us like weirdos.

"There was a noise outside, like a step or something," Evan said still hugging me.

"Dude it's probably an animal, I don't know," Blaise said shrugging it off.

"Anyways why is he covered in marshmallows?" Theo said pointing at him.

"Oh well Uhm you know I was trying to-" then the noise was heard again but louder and louder.

"You see! What the hell!" Evan shouted.

Blaise had a scared face and Evan couldn't even let me breathe or move, then h Theo had Cygnus and Alphard had jumped on my other side, squishing me in between them. I stepped to the window to try to catch any sight of movement but it was dark I turned around and shrugged as a sign of I have no clue what the hell is that. Then the boys look to the window and look like the blood drained out of their faces. I turn around again and find a pair of eyes looking straight at us.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" We all screamed at the same time.