EIGHT

"The kid has got a dark side
That you don't wanna meet at all"
-grandson

We arrived at my room and he closed the door. "Okay bedtime I will stay in the couch." He told me.

"Um can you please stay next to me? I don't want nightmares anymore." He came to the bed and sat next to me. It turned around and hugged him from his torso.

"Okay, sleep tight Thena."

He stayed besides me and I fell asleep in a second.

--

Then something strange happened. I was suddenly watching a man on a chair that was facing the other way so I couldn't see his face and he didn't have the intention to turn around.

"Hello Athena." He said. I blinked in horror at the stranger in front of me

"How do you know my name?" I told him and I was definitely scared.

"Come and sit." I saw a couch in front of me and sat.

"I know a lot about you, don't worry. You're powerful. I will use that later on. Don't you want to be the queen of the magic world? Rule everyone and everything? Be more powerful!" He said to me.

"Well I would yes. Who wouldn't like to? Why do you ask?" I said. I will let you see I appeared in an alley full of rich people going around.

"You see how everyone is calmly going around and every single one of them is a pureblood. No dirty mudbloods it's a great future." He told me and then he brought us back to the room where we were at the start.

"You will find out later my plans for you Athena, for now I need a favor..." He said.

"Well tell me then, what can I do for you?" I asked curiously.

"I need you to follow and lead later on when I ask you... Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes Mr...?" I asked. "Call me Tom for now my name is not relevant for now after all but it will be in the future. We will make a great team."

And with that he poofed out of what was supposed to be a dream. Well quite a story was this. It seemed so realistic yet so weird. I ignored it for now and kept sleeping with Marcus on my side. I just smashed my head in his chest and fell into another deep sleep.