SOULMATE AU

Lee Heeseung

Living in a world where people couldn't see colours until they made direct eye contact with their soulmate was probably the literal worst thing in the world to me.

Both of my parents had always told me how pretty my eyes were, they said that my eyes were a gorgeous ocean blue, a lot like the ocean on a beautiful nice day, they told me that my hair was jet black and was really pretty and healthy.

My two elder brothers always said how my fashion was really amazing, just sometimes the colours were off, but they always helped me with that part.

I am a trainee under BigHit Entertainment and I was in the trainee group called Star Girls and most of the girls had found their soulmates, the only two people who hadn't was myself and the eldest member, Soojin.

Today was just like every single day, I woke up and did my morning routine before I got myself changed and ready for the day I had ahead of me.

(outfit for the day)

After getting ready, I grabbed my keys and my bag, making sure that I also took my phone and headphones with me as I left my dorm and headed off to the company

"Hey! You really did take your time to get here? Didn't you? Oh well! Anyways, we are going to be practicing with our senior group, Enhypen today!" My leader, Yeonjung squealed in delight as her soulmate was a member of Enhypen, his name was Park Sunghoon.

Yeonjung was only a year younger than me and Soojin was a year older then me but I always felt like I was the eldest and the one who was in charge because everyone always took orders from me and treats me like their own mother.

"Oh. Why wasn't I told?" I questioned her with a raised eyebrow and she just shrugged her shoulders before grabbing my wrist and pulling me away and into the large practice room, the same familiar practice room that I always danced in.

"Hello! Sorry we're a little late, someone just took her sweet time to get here" Yeonjung side eyed me as the two of us bowed politely at our seniors and two dance choreographers.

"Don't worry about it girls, let just get ourselves warmed up and ready to start learning the choreography" The female choreographer, Kim Hyuno, smiled at us and we nodded, obeying her orders and getting ourselves ready and warmed up to start dancing like everyone else.

"Okay! Now! Since there is an odd number, one of us will be dancing with you. I will tell you all the pairs. Heeseung and Soojin, Yena and Jay, Minnie and Jake, Yeonjung and Sunghoon, Lila and Sunoo, Julia and Jungwon, Hyuna and Ni-ki and to top it all off, Y/N and Lucas, the two of you are cousins and I know you've both danced together before so you'll both be partners" Hyuno explained the partners to us and we all nodded, understanding, I was a little disappointed that I had to dance with my older cousin but I just put up with it and let it all happen.