The babies baby

Nishimura Riki

"Hey baby! Whatcha doing?!" Ni-ki jumped onto my bed as I groaned in annoyance as I had basically flown into the air because he jumped onto it.

"I am watching your covers on YouTube! I've watched Boy in luv, Very good and Like. I am getting bored now though, can we hang out with the boys? I haven't seen them in ages!" I whined and complained as Ni-ki rolled his eyes and pouted at me, making his way onto my back and laying on me.

"Yah! Ni-ki! Get off! Your heavy!" I whined as he only laughed at me whilst I tried to push him off of me, that didn't work.

"No! I won't get off! You and the boys have been too close! Jungwon Hyung is going to steal my baby away from me!" Ni-ki whined and I giggled at his jealous behaviour as I continued to try and get the tall blonde boy off of me.

"Why? Jungwon is not my type! Plus! Your the only boy in my eyes, everyone else is a girl" I joked around but also was being serious, he laughed at me as he thought about it.

"Fine! We can go and see the boys but get changed quickly because I am not waiting for too long!" Ni-ki warned me as he got off, I jumped up from the bed and I practically ran into my closet as I started looking through all of my clothes.

(The outfit)

"Yah! Y/N! Hurry up! I am going to turn 50 years old in a second if your not quick!" He complained at me and I rolled my eyes before I left the closet and headed into the main room, taking a hold of his hand as we both left the apartment

"Why did you have to wear this outfit?!" Ni-ki continued to complain as we walked down the streets and started walking to the boys dorm.

"Because you were rushing me and this was the first thing I found, now stop complaining because we are here!" I warned the tall boy as the two of us walked hand in hand into the building, walking up the stairs and ending up in front of the boys door.

Ni-ki opened the door and the two of us entered, we took our shoes off and headed into the living room.

"hey Ni-ki! Oh hello Y/N! Come and give your bestie a hug!" Jay greeted me and opened his arms for me, I let go of Ni-ki and ran over into Jay's arms, wrapping my arms around his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Guys~ come on! Please stop! I am right here!" Ni-ki complained as he rolled his head back in annoyance before he pouted at the two of us.

Jay and I looked at each other before looking at Ni-ki, then looking back to each other again before we let out loud and obnoxious laughs, filling the air with loud noises.

"Yah! Who's being so lo- Y/N?! You're back! Come and give your father a hug!" Heeseung entered the room and opened his arms, I got up from Jay and practically jumped onto Heeseung as he spun me around before placing me back down and patting my head.

"Hyungs! Shes my girlfriend! Stop it will you~" Ni-ki started to whine like a baby as he stomped his feet whilst pouting, causing Jay, Heeseung and I all let out a loud laugh of enjoyment.

"Why is Ni-ki complaining about Y/N? Are you boys talking good about her again- oh hey Y/N!" Jungwon, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jake all entered the room, all four of them engulfing me in a tight group hug before they pulled away and we all looked to Ni-ki, who was pouting like a baby and crossing his arms.

"Are you jealous Ni-ki?" Heeseung tried to tease him but he only scoffed before walking into their bedroom and slamming the door shut behind him, I chuckled slightly as I shook my head.

"I think we made him angry and sad" Sunoo looked around worried, the same as everyone else, they all exchanged worried glances between each other before I laughed at them all.

"Stop worrying so much guys! He's just being a moody jealous teenage boyfriend, I'll sort him out, we'll be out in maybe 15-20 minutes" I told them, patting Heeseungs shoulder before I entered their bedroom, seeing Ni-ki on the top bunk, laying in his bed with the covers over his head.

I clambered up to the top bunk and I sat on the edge as I placed my hand on his back, rubbing it slightly.

"Baby, come on, it's me. Let's talk" I asked him in a quiet and calming voice but he only hummed in response, so I sighed and took the covers off of him.

I got under the covers and I laid down next to him, facing his back as he was facing the wall, not looking at me and looking away from me.

"Baby, look. I haven't seen the boys in almost a month, I've missed them all and they are like brothers to me, okay? Heeseung takes care of me like I am his daughter, he even calls me his daughter and I call him my father, okay baby? Jay, Jake and Sunghoon treat me like I am their baby sister! Jungwon and Sunoo, I don't know what they see me as but I see them as older brothers and I will only ever see them as older brothers" I explained to him and this clearly made him feel a little better since he turned around and faced me.

"Now you. Nishimura Riki, you are my beloved boyfriend, my best friend, my baby, my soulmate! You are the only boy in my eyes and I love you more than anyone else! I could never ever leave you because you mean the entire world to me. I love you Nishimura Riki and that'll never ever change" I told him as I moved stray strands of hair away from his face before I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

The corner of his lips turned up into a smile and he leaned in, giving me a peck on my lips before he leaned closer to me and I laid on my back, he laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you baby, I really needed that" he whispered and I chuckled as my hands were entangled in his hair, playing with his long blonde locks whilst he listened to my heart beat.

"Are you two done being all cutesy and making our heart melt? Are you gonna come eat or do you want us to wait so we can all eat together in maybe 30 minutes?" Heeseung suddenly asked us from the doorway and I giggled as Ni-ki gripped my waist tighter and bury his head into my chest, his cheeks turning red out of shyness and embarrassment.

"Yes dad, we'll be out in about twenty minutes, call us when foods ready!" I laughed, hearing Heeseung laugh too and leave the door, closing the door behind him as I looked up at the ceiling.

"I love you my big baby" I whispered to Ni-ki and he hummed in response to me.

"I love you too babygirl, more than anything and anyone" he whispered back to me and a smile grew on my face before my eyes got heavier and I felt myself fall asleep.

———————————————

Hey y'all! I hope you guys liked this one because I really loved it and I thinks it's very cute and adorable! I love it! Have a great time reading!

Have you all eaten, drank and slept today? No? Then go and do all of those things because you need to stay healthy!

Remember to stay safe and healthy to take care of yourselves!

Love from Nana ❤️