Sunshines baby

Kim Sunoo

"SUNOO-SHI! Baby! Where are you?!" I screamed through the house as I yelled for my boyfriend, I needed him to help me with cooking dinner for the rest of Enhypen, his band mates.

Today was the day that I was finally going to be meeting them for the first time and it seemed that Sunoo was actually more nervous than I was about it.

"I am in the lounge!" He yelled back and I quickly placed down the things I was holding before rushing into the lounge, seeing Sunoo pacing back and forth as he examined the whole room.

"Baby, the room is fine and the boys aren't going to be too bothered if it's a little messy, come on, my dog lives with us! Of course it'll be a little messy, but it's super clean today because you've cleaned everything. Now come and help me" I took a light hold on his wrist and took him into the kitchen so he could help me cook the major things before they arrived.

After about ten minutes, I left Sunoo so I could go and get changed into comething more presentable.

(The outfit)

Once I finished with my look, I left my bedroom and headed back into the kitchen, telling Sunoo to wait in the lounge for the boys to come whilst I finished up with the cooking

After a little while, the doorbell rang and Sunoo rushed over to the door as he opened it, a loud amout of greetings could be heard as they all entered the house.

"Wah! Something smells devine Hyung!" I heard one of the boys say and I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction to the smell of the food.

"Ah yes! Y/N has been cooking for you guys, sit down in the lounge and we'll bring the food out in a few minutes" Sunoo told them and they all obeyed, taking their seats in the lounge as I quickly finished up everything and started grabbing plates and everything we would need.

"Sunoo, help me grab this please, I might burn myself" I told him and he took the bowl from me, heading into the lounge and placing it on the small table, many impressed noises leaving the boys mouths, causing me to smile.

"Okay, that everything right? Now, it's time to reveal you!" Sunoo started to get really excited as he took my hand and started leading me out of the kitchen and into the lounge, all of the boys heads turning to us.

"Wow! You really got a pretty girl Sunoo, now I understand why you won't stop talking about her" One of the very tall, black haired boys commented and I quickly thanked him as Sunoo sent him a little glare.

We all sat around the table and we began to eat, everyone complimenting my cooking as we ate.

"So when and how did the two of you meet?" Heeseung asked me with a small little grin on his face, Sunoo dropped his head in embarrassment whilst I started giggling.

"Well...Sunoo and I had been classmates for I think two years and one day during P.E, he came up to and tried to talk to me and ask me out but then he found out I had a boyfriend, so he befriended me instead" I started to explain the story to them, all of them listening very carefully whilst Sunoo kept huffing and grunting at the memory.

"After I think five or six months, my boyfriend cheated on me, so I went to Sunoo and he comforted me, which was really kind of him. After that, we started growing closer and at the winter dance, he asked me to be his date, of course I said yes" I continued to tell the little story and Sunoo ended up side hugging me and burying his face into the crook of my neck as I continued.

"At the dance, my ex boyfriend and Sunoo both confessed to me, so I had to choose between them, I went with my ex and I talked to him, only for him to try and kiss me, so I slapped him and ran to Sunoo, accepting him and giving him a kiss, that's really the whole story, we've been dating for three and a half years now" I finished telling them the tale and smiled at them all, all of them bursting with cuteness whilst Sunoo cringed at the memory, feeling embarrassed.

"That's so cute Sunoo! Why haven't you told us this before!" Jay pouted at Sunoo, he shrugged his shoulders and let me go, sitting properly again as he continued to eat his food, as did the rest of us.

"What are you studying in school, Y/N?" Sunghoon asked me and I smiled before I finished my food and opened my mouth to tell them.

"She's so smart! She's studying physics, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Dance, musical arts, drama and she's also studying languages! She can speak, Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and French fluently! She's also leaning to speak German and Russian!" Sunoo boasted about me and I hid my face in my hands because I was really flustered as I didn't like it very much when people spoke so highly of me.

"Wow, that's amazing Y/N, how do you manage all of that?" Jay asked me with wide eyes and an open mouth, everyone else looking at me with that same look.

"I don't actually know to be honest, I also kind of erm...Have a part time job at Hybe" I nervously chuckled, Sunoo turned and looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Since when?! What job?" Sunoo asked me loudly, narrowing his eyes as he looked at me and I only laughed at his facial expression before I shook my head.

"I am working as a choreographer for now, I am working with TxT and also sometimes with BTS" I admitted and looked at my plate, playing with my food as I was nervous to hear all of their reactions.

"Wow, Sunoo. You better keep her or else one of us might steal her" Is all that Jake said, making me laugh slightly and Sunoo side hug me whilst glaring at him and the rest of the boys.

"She's mine so stay away, all of you, especially you!" He pointed at Jay and Jungwon, the two of them raising their hands in defence, making me just laugh at the three of them, shakin my head as I did so.

The evening went on and we all laughed, joked and even told embarrassing stories about each other, which was funny but also really cringe.

After the meal, we decided to watch a film together on the couch, I made three batches of popcorn for everyone to share and I also got everyone drinks whilst we watched the movie, we ended up watching an Avengers movie, Jungwon and Ni-ki's choice.

Once we finished watching the movie, the boys all agreed on going back to their dorm since it started getting late but Sunoo was going to be staying at our apartment tonight.

"Goodbye Y/N! The meal was delicious and we hope to see you again soon!" Heeseung thanked me and I thanked him back as they left the apartment and went back to their own dorm, I closed the door and Sunoo immediately back hugged me, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you my little baby" he whispered into my ear, I turned around and hugged him properly before I pulled away and I pecked his lips.

"I love you too my amazing sunshine" He placed his forehead on mine and smiled down at me, I smiled back at him and the two of us headed back into the lounge, taking a seat on the couch and turning on tv.

The rest of the night we cuddled whilst we watched films all night long.

—————————————

I think this one is kind of cute! What are your opinions on it?

Have a lovely day or night and remember that you are worth the whole world!

I love you all and don't forget to eat, sleep and drink properly!

Love from Nana❤️