Two aces

Lee Heeseung

Currently, I was practicing in a solo practice room, working on my dancing skills, rapping and singing skills since I was deemed to be the "ace" of my group, One Hope.

I was trying to perfect one of the high notes and harder choreographies that we had been given to do, it was our third comeback and I was wanting to show the fans that I had improved more since our last comeback.

Our new album was called 'Hope: The dream' and the songs in the album were 'Menacing', 'Last Hope', 'Runaway', 'Heaven like Hell', 'Just you', 'You&Me', 'Little princess' and 'Over the hills', I was currently trying to reach the high notes and perfect the choreography for our song 'Heaven like Hell'.

I was doing one of the moves but I caught my ankle and I toppled over, falling harshly to the floor and hurting my butt and back, causing a loud and frustrated groan to leave my lips.

"Why can't I just get this right?! I have been here all day and I still can't get this damn move! Maybe the haters are right, maybe I am not cut out to be the so called ace that everyone thinks I am" I started thinking bad about myself, something I did whenever I got frustrated, sad or too stressed out, something that seemed to happen very often.

"Whatever. I just need to keep working harder. Get better and keep practicing" I tried to motivate myself to do better and I got up from the floor, going over to the music stand and putting the song back to the beginning.

The music started to play and I sang along to the intro to the song, getting in the zone so I could monitor my dance and facial expressions in the mirror then my solo dance part came up and I danced perfectly along with the song, hitting every beat and move at the perfect time and all of my facial expressions being right on point too.

As the song continued on, I became more tired due to the hard and intense choroegraphy but I continued on and I sang along perfectly to the song as well, knowing which notes to hit and when I had to hit them, then came that one high note that I didn't hit, I went for it and... I hit it.

A smile made it's way onto my face as I continued on with the rest of the choreography, I managed to finish up the dance being very happy with myself for managing the whole choreography and hitting every single note, including that one high note.

The music stopped completely and I stood in front of the mirror, breathing heavily as I looked at my huge grin, being proud of myself for managing everything and not messing it all up but my smile slowly faded as I noticed what I looked like in that mirror.

I had spent so much time working out, skipping meals, working on music and practicing that I hadn't realised that I had become sickly pale, much thinner that I started to look a little like a skeleton, I scared myself.

"Oh my god" I mumbled under my breath, looking myself up and down, placing my hand over my mouth, my eyes tearing up at the sight of me, I was shocked that I had completely forgotten to eat my meals and keep a stable and healthy diet, I had always been healthy with diets and always been a good weight but now I was scared at how underweight I would be.

I rushed over to my bag and got out my mobile, dialing my close friend and also managers number, putting the phone to my ear and waiting for her to answer my call.

——————————————

Friend:
Hello? Y/N? Are you okay love? You need me to come and pick you up?

Y/N:
Y-Yeah, there is a large problem though and you are the only person I want to talk to about it

Friend:
What is it roughly about?

Y/N:
My weight...

Friend:
Oh? Right? I am confused but we will just talk about it when I get there

Y/N:
Yeah, okay. How long will you be?

Friend:
Not long honey, I will be there in about five minutes, hang in there

Y/N:
Alright

——————————————

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket, bringing my hand to my face and I started biting down on my nails due to my anxiety kicking in, I starte freaking out, walking back and forth in the small studio as my breathing became irregular.

Less that five minutes later, the door burst open to reveal my close friend, Sophie, she took one look at my state and she rushed over to me, engulfing me in a warm and comforting hug, she didn't hug me tightly like she normally would because she feared that she would snap me in half.

"Unnie... What have you done to yourself..." The sound of my leader came from behind Sophie and my eyes widened as Sophie moved to the side, revealing all of my members and all of the Enhypen members too, including my boyfriend, Lee Heeseung.

"Noona... Why haven't you been eating meals and only staying in the practice rooms..." Sunghoon looked at me with sad and yet worried eyes, just like everyone else who was currently standing and staring me down.

"I didn't... I didn't mean to. I have just been so caught up in trying to live up to my 'ace' title that I have been locking myself pretty much all day every day in these practice rooms because I want everything to be absolutely perfect for this comeback. I am sorry everyone..." I apologised to everyone, looking down at my feet as I played with the hem of my white shirt, feeling sorry to everyone who had to see me like this.

"There is no need to apologise baby... We are just conerned for your health. I think it might be best if we ask the company to push your comeback date back a little, just so you can get back to normal and get that weight back that you used to have, take you back to a healthy weight" heeseung came over to me and took both of my hands in his, placing his forehead on mine and I nodded my head at his idea, agreeing with everything he had said.

"I love you" I whispered to him in a low voice, he smiled down at me and caressed my cheek with one of his hands.

"I love you too my little ace" He whispered back to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips as he did so.

——————————————————

Hello my lovely readers! Please remember to eat and drink! Remember that it is easy to forget to eat, be too busy to eat or just don't have time so please make time in your day to have a snack and get a quick drink <3

I love you all so so much and I cannot thank you all enough for more than 30K, it is crazy!!

Love from Nana <3