Truth or dare

Yang Jungwon

"Hey...Y/N unnie? Can we talk please?" My Maknae, Jinya, asked for me to follow her into the kitchen so she could talk to me for a moment, probably more like a few minutes.

"Yes of course" I did indeed follow her into the kitchen, making sure to close the door fully behind me, so no one else could hear the conversation or even try to interrupt it too because that was the last thing that I wanted.

"I'm worried unnie. Worried about you and Shinyu unnie. You're both not eating properly, not sleeping enough and you're both constantly working yourselves to the limit and the older ones and I are terrified for you both. We're worried your both going to overwork yourselves too much that you'll end up in hospital" She told me bluntly, telling me everything at once and saying it exactly how she wanted to, in a way that I would understand it and take it in.

"Jinya-ah, I am fine my love, I am eating I swear and I am also sleeping... it's alright but I am also worried about Shinyu unnie... I will talk to her or something okay?" I placed my hand on the younger girls shoulder, trying to comfort her as she sighed in relief.

"Okay, thank you unnie, I appreciate it" she thanked me and I only smiled brighter at her and nodded my head to her.

"Y/N-ah... You need to eat right now... Sleep as well because you haven't slept" A familiar voice came into the room and spoke to me as I let my head go and let out a loud sigh, motioning for Jinya to leave the room.

"No, I'm alright unnie" I let out a frustrated sigh, trying to make it clear that I didn't want to talk about that subject at the moment.

"God dammit Y/N! Just listen to me and eat please!" She raised her voice at me, making me lift my head up and turn around to look at her, my breathing getting heavier and my eyebrows furrowing as I slightly glared at the older female.

"No! I am fine! There is nothing wrong with me and I am alright!" I raised my voice back at her, she was slightly taken aback by my raised voice but that also made her more angry than she was before, she took in a deep breath and got ready to yell at me again.

"You're so annoying! Why can't you just listen to me for once?!" The eldest amongst my members, Shinyu, yelled at me as a loud and frustrated huff left my lips.

"Because I am trying to look out for everyone else! Okay?! I am fine and we'll! I don't need to listen to you right now because I am trying to help, alright! Now please just leave it be!" I yelled back at her, pulling at my hair in frustration, then letting my arm fall to my side, walking out of the room but she followed behind me.

"Nah ah ah! You are not walking away from this one Bae Y/N! You will listen to me and you will take a damn break young lady! You will eat and sleep before you work anymore and push yourself until you pass out and become hospitalised!" She yelled once more as I entered the main room, everyone else already sitting there, playing truth or dare as I stormed away from Shinyu.

"Look! I just want to be left alone unnie! I am trying to do what's best for all of you! You're all mentally unwell with all of the rumours and hate going on! We all are including you even if you don't want to admit it! I am sick of you trying to get information out of me when you don't even share your own damn feelings! So quit yelling at me about it and just tell me what the hell is bothering you so much, you've been so moody lately and it's starting to worry and annoy us all!" I became louder than anyone else in the room, louder than I had ever yelled before, scaring everyone as they had never seen me this angry before.

"I-I'm sorry...Ill be in my room...I want to be left alone please" I spoke just above a whisper, fiddling with my fingers as I turned around on my heels and quickly walked out of the room, leaving everyone else in the room as I entered my own one, closing the door behind me and making my way into my walk in closet.

I leaned against my closet door, looking at all of my clothes and shaking my head, sliding down the back of my door and sitting on the floor, pulling my knees into my chest and placing my head on my arms, letting out a shaky sigh before looking back up again.

"I can't believe I just did that... why did I scream at her like that? I am such an idiot..." I scolded myself, shaking my head and looking up at the ceiling, feeling like crap and feeling bad for yelling at Shinyu.

Before I could think, say or do anything else, there was a knock at my closet door.

"Y/N...baby? Can I come in please?" The familiar voice of my boyfriend, Yang Jungwon, came through my door.

Yet another sigh left my lips before I stood up from the floor and decided to open the door, letting Jungwon in, he entered and attacked me in a bear hug, hugging me tightly and making sure that I felt safe and secure.

"It's okay baby...She's not mad or upset at you...Shinyu noona is just worried about you, she's not mad at all...Come and eat dinner with everyone please" He requested and another shaky sigh left my mouth, I nodded my head and he took my hand, the two of us leaving my bedroom and making our way back into the main room with everyone else.

We walked through the door and Shinyu unnie practically ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug as she started sobbing into my shoulder.

"I am sorry unnie...I love you and I don't ever want to lose you...Lets both est then off to sleep, yeah?" I offered her, she pulled away from me and nodded her head, showing me her pretty smile and I smiled back at her befor she left me and walked to the dinner table.

I turned to Jungwon, taking his hand and the two of us also made our way to the dinner table, holding hands as we ate dinner with everyone.

————————————

This is so bad?! Please let me know what you guys think of this because I honestly don't know what to feel about it. I don't know whether I like it or not and I don't know if it's any good or not either!

Hey guys! Please remember to eat today and drink! Don't forget to sleep as well and keep yourselves safe and healthy!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all so much and thank y'all for 19K! It's insane and I am so happy! Thank you all so so much!

Love from Nana <3