Cold and warm

Nishimura Riki

Today I was going to be going to a new school, I was really looking forward to going because my online best friend went to this school, so I would finally get to meet him and his friends that he always spoke so highly of.

The reason that I had to move was because of dads job, he always went on business trips and we would move if they were somewhere in South Korea and this time, his business trip was in Seoul.

I woke up with a slightly sore head, I groaned in annoyance before I slammed my alarm to shut it up and make it turn off before I stretched, yawned and got out of my bed.

My body was resisting me but I managed to make my way into my bathroom, taking a shower and doing my morning routine, drying my hair and curling it slightly.

My legs carried me over to my closet but before I could start looking for an outfit to wear, my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and noticed that it was my online best friend so I picked up.

—————————————

Jungwon:
"Y/N! What are you going to be wearing today?"

Y/N:
"I am not sure yet, stay on call with me whilst I choose something to wear?"

Jungwon:
"Okay then! I just want to know so I can give my best friend the biggest hug when I see her for the first time today!"

Y/N:
"I can't wait to see you either Yang Jungwon! But it's going to be so weird too, you know?"

Jungwon:
"Well of course it will be! Your starting at a new school Y/N, but don't worry, my friends and I will take care of you"

Y/N:
"Thank you Jungwonnie, I appreciate it a lot"

Jungwon:
"No need to thank me, I also will tell you that two of the boys in the friend group will probably act a little cold towards you to start off with but they'll ease up after time, the youngest may take a little more time than my hyung"

Y/N:
"That's alright Jungwon, it can't be helped, plus! I was a little weird and cold towards you when we first started talking! It's okay"

Jungwon:
"Oh yeah! Yes you were"

Y/N:
"Let's not forget that I will probably be really shy to your friends as well, I am just warning you know, if I become very quiet, you know why"

Jungwon:
"Okay! Well I am about to meet the boys then we're gonna head to school, I'll see you there!"

Y/N:
"Okay! I am wearing a black skirt with a red ish long sleeved shirt! Bye bestie!"

————————————

I hung up the phone and I started to change into the outfit that I told him I was going to wear for my first day at school.

(The outfit)