When they propose

Yang Jungwon

"Okay, are you coming to the studio with us later today Noona?" Ni-ki came into the bedroom, I looked up at him and sighed sadly, shaking my head at him.

"I can't today, my exams are coming up and I really need to study and I also have lots of homework and assignments to do, I am sorry Riki-San" I explained to the younger male, he sadly pouted at me and I could only shrug my shoulders before turning all of my attention back onto the computer screen.

He left my room with a huff and less than a minute later, the front door open and closed, meaning that all of the boys had left the dorm.

I continued on with my studies, working away on my computer for another three hours until my back started aching.

The beeping sound of my phone made me pick it up and look who was calling me.

Incoming call from Annoying little shit🙄

Y/N:
Hello? What do you want Minho? I am trying to study

Minho:
Well, I wanted to meet up with my baby sister and take her to her favourite cafe for a catch up. I didn't know that was illegal!

Y/N:
Of course it isn't illegal oppa. I am sorry. I will get changed and I will meet you by the Han River in twenty minutes, you remember my favourite drink, right?

Minho:
Of ocurse I do! It's *your favourite drink* right?

Y/N:
Yep! I will see you in twenty!

Minho:
See you in twenty

I hung up the call and lazily went to my shared closet with Jungwon, piking out a simple and yet cute outfit to meet my older brother, Lee Minho.

"This will do, he is no one too special anyways" I chuckled to myself, looking at my outfit in the large body mirror.

I decided on wearing a white skirt, a light violet shirt, white knee high sock, black platform boots and a matching light violet beanie on my head, as well as a black zip up hoodie.

My phone buzzed with a notifocation and I looked at it.

Missed call from Wonnie Bear🥺❤️

Jungwon:

Hey babe, just wanted to check in an see how you were doing.

Have you eaten yet?

You better not still be working on that computer!

Please eat and drink, I don't know if you have because you didn't answer my call or texts so I will just hope that you are doing fine.

I smiled at how caring Jungwon was to me, I closed my phone again before I grabbed my keys and handbag, leaving the dorm and locking the door behind me.

The walk to the Han River was only about ten to fifteen minutes away so it wasn't too bad.

As I approached the bridge, I saw the familiar figure of my older brother, my face lit up with a bright smile and I ran up behind him, hugging him from behind and taking him by surprise.

"Hey little one. How are you? Here is your drink, tell me everything!" He giggled and handed me my drink, the two of us leaning over the railing and looking out at the pretty scenery.

"Ah, I have been really stressed with school lately and I feel bad for the boys because I have barely been out of mine and Jungwon's room. I have been locked away for days on end, I have been forgetting to eat and drink so they have been looking after me. I feel bad because I am sure they are looking after me more than they are looking after themselves" I sighed heavily, taking a sip of my drink and running my hands through my hair.

"Y/N, if they had a problem with it then they would have told you so. You know that all of them love you so much, especially Jungwon, so don't worry about it too much, okay?" Minho tried to comfort me and it honestly did work, he can be annoying sometimes but he really did know how to help and look after me.

"Thank you Min, what about you? How have you and the rest of the boys doing? How is Hyunjin oppa coping? Congratulations on winning Kingdom by the way!" I smiled up at my brother as he smiled back down at me, patting my head before taking a big sip of his own drink.

"I have been alright. The boys are also doing fine and Hyunjin is coping just fine, the fans are still giving him so much love and support, they are all giving us all so much support and love. Thank you baby sister. How is being a trainee? You excited to go onto I-Land soon?" He asked me and thanked me, I smiled at him and sighed.

"I am glad that Hyunjinnie oppa is fine and I am glad everyone else is fine too. Being a trainee is hard but I am doind fine with it, yes, I am indeed excited but also very nervous to go onto I-Land. I still haven't told Jungwon about it so I will tell him soon, I don't know how he will react to it because he always tells me that he doesn't want me going through all the stress, pressure and nerves that he went through during his time on I-Land" Another loud sigh left my mouth, I looked down at my hands and fiddled with the sleeve of my hoodie, worrying about how Jungwon would react to the news.

"Y/Nie, it will be fine, he wouldn't get mad at you or anything for going on the show, he would support you as much as possible, so will the other boys. Do not worry about it, okay? Now, I have to get back to JYP so I will talk to you another time, alright? Now go and see them, take some more time away from that screen, okay?" I nodded my head, giving him a tight and meaingful hug before I pulled away from him and we both went in opposite directions, him heading to JYP whilst I headed to HYBE.

I entered the building and the ladies at the front desk immediately knew who I was, she gave me the floor number and room number to where the boys were, so that is where I headed off to.

The door was in my sight but for some reason, I was hesitant to open the door.

"Pull yourself together Y/N, just open the door and tell him. It will be fine" I slapped my face lightly before letting out a deep breath and twisting the door handle, opening the door.

What I saw was abolutelt nothing, the lights were off and I couldn't see anything, the the lights suddenly went on.

Jungwon and the rest of the boys were standing there, there was a banner saying "happy 4 year anniversary", confetti, pink and green balloons because they were my favourite colours, a table with presents and Jungwon, on one knee with a pink velvet box, a gold ring with a green emerald.

The boys were all dressed up in black tuxes and white ties, Jungwon in a white one with a black tie.

My hands automatically covered my mouth as I gasped and my eyes filled up with tears.

"Lee Y/N... The love of my life, we have dated for four amazing years and you have made me so happy and loved for the past four years. You have taken care of me, helped me to achieve my dreams and now I want to spend the rest of my life with you and help you to achieve your dreams too. I know you are going to be going onto I-Land and I will be supporting you every step of the way because I love you and I know you will make it! I love you more than I will ever be able to say in words, so... Lee Y/N, will you marry me?" He spilled out to me and popped the big question, I has tears rolling down my face, I dropped my bag and ran over to him, tackling him to the floor in a hug whilst muttering yes over and over again.

Everyone laughed at my reaction and he slipped the stunning ring onto my finger, kissing me passionately before placing his forehead on mine.

"Thank you honeybun. I love you so much"

"I love you more Wonniebear"

———————————

Hey everyone! I am posting again today because I hav emissed out on posting for a while and because I have been writing a lot out of boredom and it gives me something to do whilst I am self isolating!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all so so much and I appreciate all of the love and support! Stay safe and healthy ya'll!

Love from Nana❤️