Truth or dare

Park Sunghoon

I was just laying on the floor of the solo practice room, breathing heavily and loudly as I laid there, one arm over my forehead and the other limply laying on my stomach. 

I was a solo artist under HYBE and I was currently practicing for my debut as a solo artist, I was previously on I-Land and I made it into the final nine but I didn't get into the debut group (Star Girls), I was offered to become a solo artist instead.

Of course I agreed and started training, I kept in contact with all of the girls on the show and I even hung around with them sometimes, sometimes they even stopped by my practice room just to see me because we are really close.

Right now, I kept going over the choreography for my debut song 'crush', I couldn't seem to get this ONE move perfect and it was really bothering me so I kept going over it until my body started shutting down from all of the exercise, I had only slept for a whole three hours the whole week, I had barely eaten anything and just kept pushing my body to it's limits.

"Come on Y/N, you need to get this move perfect. You are debuting in three days, everything needs to be perfect. Think of all those people who supported you throughout I-Land, you need to show them that you deserve to be where you are and show those haters that they're wrong. Right now, you are proving them right, get up and get a grip of yourself, work harder and push yourself more, work better and get this simple move perfect!" I yelled at myself in my head, tears starting to roll down my cheeks as the stress and exhaustion started getting to me.

A knock on the door pulled me away from my conversation with myself and I looked to see who it was that had came.

"Hey Y/N! Are you alright honey? What's wrong?" The leader of Star Girls, Luna, came into the room and closed the door behind her, bending down to me and helping me sit up before pulling me in for a hug.

I sobbed into her chest, one of her hands in my hair and stroking my hair to calm me down whilst the other was rubbing circles on my back, a thing she always did to me on I-Land whenever I got too overwhelmed or stressed out.

"It is alright love, you are strong and amazing. Your debut will be amazing and perfect, you know why?" Luna unnie complimented me as she pulled away and looked directly at me, I looked up at her and sniffled.

"Because you are hard working, talanted and so many people love and support you. People look up to you for being so strong and so many more things darling. You were a big help to everyone on I-Land and everyone knew you were going to debut, we were all shocked when you didn't. Did you know, you only didn't make it by two votes, which means that all of OUR fans love you and everyone else who watched the show. Everyone is going to absolutely love and adore your solo debut" Luna unnie cupped my face in her hands and wiped away my tears with her thumbs as she smiled and complimented me.

"Thank you unnie, I really needed that. How did you know that I was crying about that though?" I tilted my head to the side slightly and she giggled before hugging me again.

"I can read you like a book Y/Nie, you're like a little sister to me. There is no need to thank me, I am always here if you need to chat, alright? No matter the time of day or night, I will answer because it is you" She pulled away again and looked at me, being all serious before breaking out into another heart warming smile.

"You are the best, unnie" I hugged her once more, squeezing her to thank her, pulling away again and the two of us getting onto our feet.

"Well, I have to go and meet Enhypen, want to come with me because I don't want you passing out, I am also treating you to dinner, wether you like it or not, the girls and Enhypen will be there two but you shall stay by my side the whole time, okay?" I didn't even get to give her an answer as she was already pulling me out of the room and taking me to another, group, practice room.