When you break up

Jay Park

"Y/N! Wake up! It's time to go to practice!" I groaned before I opened my eyes and looked over at my leader, Seongyoung, she was standing with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"Yeah, okay Unnie, I am just coming" I grumbled, sitting up straight in my bed and rubbing my eyes whilst yawning.

"Good, hurry up, you have ten minutes before we're all leaving, so be quick sleepy head" She informed me and I nodded before quickly getting out of my bed and heading over to my closet.

My eyes quickly scanned through all my clothes and I just decided to shove on one of Jays old black hoodies and a pair of black jeans.

I left the closet and headed out into the lounge, everyone else already waiting for me.

"Perfect! Let's head off to the company then-" The eldest, Mingjung, was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing, I looked at the caller and a smile grew on my face when I saw that it was Jay.

——————————————

Y/N:
"Hey babe! What's up?"

Jay:
"Hey...I want to discuss soemthing with you when you get to the company, meet me in room 210, I'll be there"

Y/N:
"Oh, okay, sure! I'll see you then!"

Jay:
"Thank you, I'll see you soon, bye"

——————————————

"What was that about?" Seongyoung asked me with a raised brow and I just shrugged as I started to walk out of the dorm, everyone following after me and we all got into the two cars.

"What did Jay oppa call about?" Mingjung tried asking me again and I only sighed whilst looking at her.

"He said he needed to talk to me about something...I don't think it's good because he sounded upset and bothered" I explained to her and she only nodded before looking out of the cars window, not really giving me a response.

We arrived at the company about ten minutes later and I immediately made my way up to floor 12 and headed off to room 210.

I opened up the door and Jay was in fact there, by himself, his eyes were red and his face was puffy, he had been crying.

"Are you okay Jay-ah? Your face is all swollen and bright red" I asked him, moving closer to him and placing my hands on his cheeks, looking all over his face with concern all over my own.

He took my hands off his face and shook his head at me whilst tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"No, I am not okay Y/N! We're not okay. The company wants us to split up!" Jay came over to me and engulfed me in his arms, I was so shocked and confused that I didn't react and hug him back, I stood there.

"Let's sit down and you c-can tell me everything" I told him and took a seat at the small table in the room, Jay following my orders and also taking a seat.

"The company has asked me to break up with, like completely cut off. They said it's because they want me to focus even more for the comeback. They've told me that they also want you to focus on your debut and not get distracted by m-me" The words left his lips and it looked like he was seriously struggling to speak, he was choked up in his tears and my eyes were brimming with them but I held them back so I could comfort Jay.

"Did they say anything else, Jay?" I placed my hand on top of his and he just looked to the floor.

"They said that once you debut then we are still not allowed to date because you are getting a two year dating ban, we are not allowed to interact unless our groups are together" He continued on and my heart started to shatter into a million pieces as I listened very carefully to every single word that he said.