JEALOUSY

Jay Park

My boyfriend, Jay, was out with the rest of Enhypen, whilst me? Well I was staying at home, siting on a FaceTime call with my best friend from Japan.

"I still can't believe you told her that she needed to dance better! You go boy! I've seen you be sassy but oh my god, never this sassy!" I laughed at him, I always told him that he needed to stand up for himself and stand up to the rudest girl on the dance team, the one that I used to be apart of when I lived back in Japan.

"Yeah! Of course I did! She told me that I shouldn't be on the dance team because I was chubby and she told me to loose weight! I ain't taking that! So I told her that she should dance better because she's always offbeat and she's falling behind!" He dramatically clasped his hands together and looked at me with a pout, I laughed at him and shook my head at him.

"I am proud of you but be careful what you say! I am not their to protect your ass! We all know I'm feisty and if I was there, she wouldn't have said anything but still, be careful!" I lightly scolded him whislt he shrugged his shoulders and winked at me through the camera, making me laugh again at him.

"I know baby but like come on! It was almost a once in a lifetime opportunity I had to!" He told me as he raised his hands in defence, I only laughed harder at him, to the point where my stomach started to hurt.

"Okay, okay! Fair enough! My stomach hurts oh my god- let's stop otherwise I might pass out!" I told him as I wiped away my fake tears, looking back at him through the camera.

"You know, I really do miss you baby" he admitted to me and I poured whilst playing with the hem of my shirt, being sad that I could actually see him properly.

"I miss you too! I can't wait till I'll be able to see you again, till I can hug you and squeeze you and cuddle with you! I miss the old days, the ones when we were young and stupid!" I started getting teary eyed at the thought of all my favourite memories with my best friend of twelve years.

"We've been together since we were what? Six? Now we're eighteen and still together, it's amazing and our bond is incredible! I've got to go right now but we'll call later baby, I love you!" He gave me a flying kiss and I gave him one back as we bid our goodbyes before we hung up and I laid back onto my bed, sighing whilst closing my eyes.

"Y/N? The boys are here, come down to the lounge with us, if you want to" Jay offered me and I looked at him with a confused face, he left my room and I followed behind him.

"He never calls me by my name, did I do something wrong?" I mumbled to myself but shoved the thought aside when I came into the lounge, seeing the rest of the boys.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them happily as they greeted me back in the same way, everyone being as bright and cheerful as always.

"We're glad we could see you again, it's been too long!" Jungwon pouted at me and made giant puppy eyes at me too.

"It's only been about a week! Plus! I've been trying to see you guys but Jay wouldn't let me and I've also had studies and work to deal with" I pouted back at him before I walked over to him and pinched his cheeks, to which he slapped my hands away and pulled me to sit next to him on the couch.

"Your annoying noona!" He commented and I only shrugged my shoulders before I looked over at Jay, who seemed extremely angry.

He motioned towards the kitchen and I understood, I got up and I went into the kitchen, following behind him as he walked in front of me, we entered and he closed the door behind us before he angrily walked towards me.

I kept walking backwards until my back hit the kitchen counter, to which I stopped moving, unlike Jay.

Jay kept waking until he was directly in front of me, our faces centimetres away from each other, he look at my lips then looked me in the eyes again.

He crashed his lips onto mine in an angry and yet passionate kiss, I responded instantly and our lips moved in sync with each other's.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked directly into my soul, he was angry and it was extremely obvious to literally everyone, I wasn't a hundred percent sure why he was but I decided to stay quite and let him talk.

"I heard you on the phone earlier, who was he? Hmm? A side boy? I better be the only one your dating. Your too close with Jungwon lately, he's why I haven't let you see them all lately, your sitting with me when we get back to the boys. First though, explain yourself young lady" Jay looked at me with angry eyes, staring me down like I was something he was going to eat.

"W-well, that's my best friend of twelve years, he's in Japan right now and I miss him a lot. Of course you are the only boy I am dating! Have you seen yourself Jay?! Your hot, sexy, beautiful, talented, amazing and honestly just perfect in every way possible!" I told him before I quickly covered my mouth, he laughed at me before he took my hand, the two of us walked back into the lounge together.

I was about to sit down next to Jay when he pulled me to sit on his lap, this was the first time he had some done something like this in front of his members, causing me to blush like crazy as I hid my face in my hands.

"I can't believe you" I muttered to him as he took my hands away and chuckled at my reaction before he kissed my nose.

"Yeah but you know you love it" he whispered into my ear and that only made me blush even more at his words, looking at him with wide eyes and rolling my eyes at his boldness.

"Will you two stop being like that! I might throw up, or worse! Cringe!" Sunghoon looked at us with a disgusted face and the two of us stuck our tongues out at each other, like little children.

"Yah! Stop being so mean to my babie!" Jay demanded and Sunghoon only made gagging noises at us, I stood up and so did he, he started running around the house whilst Jay chased after him.

"Oh my god- they are just like toddlers! And I thought I was bad for playing around like a child!" I commented and the other boys laughed at me whilst agreeing to my statement.

"Hey! We're not that bad!" Jay whined as he came and plopped down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face into my neck as I chuckled and let him snuggle into me for the rest of the day.

We just spent the whole day in the lounge, watching films and playing games, Jay only cling onto me like a koala for the whole day.

———————————————

QUICK QUESTION! WHAT DO YOU GUYS CALL YOUR BESTIE? I call mine either babe, honey and I call some of my online besties some other things but what do you call them?

I LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER THAT YALL ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

Have an amazing day or night and keep safe and healthy!

Love from Nana❤️