SOULMATE AU

Nishimura Riki

Living in a world where you could see small snippets of your soulmates life was quite strange, it was fun because you kind of got to know your soulmate and you also got to see their life through their very own eyes.

It could be great most of the time because you could get to see the sort of places they would hang out at, where they sort of lived, what type of people they hung out with, places they would shop, things they liked to do, you got to learn a lot about them.

In my case, my soulmate was roughly my age but...We lived very far apart for a very long time, he lived somewhere in Japan whilst I lived in California but recently I moved to South Korea and it seemed as though he did as well, it was very coincidental.

Today I woke up with a strange feeling, it felt good but also not the same as normal, but I simply shrugged that thought away and continued on with my day.

I woke up and got changed for today, making sure that I looked presentable and didn't looks silly.

(Her outfit)

"Yah! Y/N-shi! We are meeting Enhypen today! We will be attending their concert tonight and then we're gonna go backstage and meet them, alright? Have a nice outfit chosen for when we get back from practice!" My eldest unnie, Jiwoo, told me from t...

"Yah! Y/N-shi! We are meeting Enhypen today! We will be attending their concert tonight and then we're gonna go backstage and meet them, alright? Have a nice outfit chosen for when we get back from practice!" My eldest unnie, Jiwoo, told me from the lounge area and I hummed back in response, even though she couldn't hear me.

After I finished changing, I left the room and entered the lounge, where everyone else seemed to be waiting for me, they all looked at me and I sheepishly nodded my head before we all left the dorm and headed down to the car, getting ourselves seated as the driver drove away.

"This is exciting, isn't it?" Jiwoo nudged my shoulder and I hummed in response, being too busy with starting my schoolwork to actually respond to her, to which she sighed and spoke to the other two members in the car, Jihyo and Rose.

"You know, it's not good to always be doing schoolwork Y/N. You're going to tire your brain out and not to mention the amount of stress and pressure, take a break, please?" Rose tried to reason with me but I only sighed, took my phone out and connected my AirPods before putting them in my ears and carrying on with my work.

"She never listens anymore, poor kid has too much to do and such little time. I wish there was a way we could help her, you know?" I overheard Jihyo talk to Jiwoo as she agreed with her, the two of them feeling sympathy for me, even though I wasn't bothered and continued with my work.

"We're here girls" our manager informed us and I put my laptop away, disconnected my AirPods and got myself out of the car, following behind my unnies as we all made our way into the company and into our practice room.

"Today will be a little different! You girls are going to be split into groups, the Maknae line is going to cover Enhypens Let me in and the older girls, you four are going to be covering Fake Love by BTS" Our manager explained everything and everyone understood, the three youngest, myself, Naun unnie and Yena unnie all left the practice room and we made our way to a smaller practice room, one a little further away.