Mafia boyfriend

Lee Heeseung

I woke up to the sounds of someone stumbling through the corridors of my home, well... My shared home with my mafia boyfriend, Lee Heeseung.

My head snapped towards the door as it slammed open, the familiar figure of Heeseung stumbling into the large bedroom, I quickly got up and went straight to his side, grabbing him and taking him into the bathroom.

"What happened baby?" I questioned him, taking out the first aid kit and attending to his wounds, groans and moans leaving his mouth from the pain.

"Some idiots tried to ambush us whilst we were out at an important meeting, we won of course" That same stupid grin made its way into his face but I couldn't help but smile softly at him, being happy that he was safe and sound back home.

"Well...I am upset that you got hurt but I am glad that you are safe and sound, home and with me" I cupped his cheeks with my hands and smiled at him but that smile soon faded away when Jungwon bursted through the door, looking worried and terrified.

"Hyung..." he started, Heeseung and I both knew that there was something really wrong because Jungwon never ever adresses Heeseung with Hyung, he always used boss or sir.

Heeseung stood up and left the room with Jungwon, I followed behind them secretly to see what on Earth was going on, but I didn't really get a chance because someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

I looked around and noticed Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki all standing in front of me, Jay and Jake had a stern look on their faces whilst the other three looked scared out of their witts.

"What's wrong boys?" I asked them genuinely, going and taking a seat on one of the small couches in the room.

"You cannot follow Heeseung Hyung and Jungwon, they are going somewhere to discuss a plan, we shall tell you what is actually going on though because it is important and you have a right to know" Jake started to explain to me, only earning a hard glare from Jay, who really didn't seem happy at all.

"Heeseung Hyung is not going to be happy with you telling Y/N noona" Jay started off, crossing his arms over his chest and crossing his legs as he also sat down on the couch, looking like everything but happy.

"Well in the end, she has a right to know since she's slightly involved with it. And even if, I'll just take the blame since I am telling her anyway" Jake sighed before also taking his seat down on the couch, everyone else following and also taking a seat on the couch.

"I wouldn't take any blame anyway, this is and always was on you bro" Jay retorted back instantly and I slightly giggled as Jake scoffed at the older boy.

"Okay well...Your older brother is involved in mafia, he's been captured by our enemies and erm...Your younger sister has also been taken by another mafia gang. Heeseung Hyung didn't want to tell you because he wants to be the hero and save them without you knowing. That's where we all were tonight" Jake told me the whole thing and I felt slightly annoyed by the fact Heeseung hadn't told me but I was even more upset that someone had actually taken both of my siblings.

"Right. Well, is there anyway that any of you could... train me and not tell Heeseung?" I asked a little sheepishly  and all of their eyes widened, especially Sunoo's, none of them had ever done anything behind his back before so this would be the first time.

"What if he finds out? We'll be in so much trouble!" Ni-ki feared for his life as he spoke, clearly not wanting to go against the rule of not telling me anything.

"He won't if you all keep your mouths shut and we train when he's not here, it's simple and fool proof!" I told them and clasped my hands together before letting them rest of my lap, looking at all of their faces, which seemed to have relaxed a little more now.