Kings and Queens

It was a normal day for me, I went to school for the day and then went to my favourite cafe to study and have a hot drink, listening to music and simply just enjoying my life.

It had started getting later in the day, it was evening and I still had to cook myself and my mother some dinner so I headed back home and immediately went up to my room to get changed into some more comftrable clothes before I started making dinner.

"Y/N darling! Could you come downstairs please" My mother shouted on me from downstairs so I started getting changed quicker so she didn't have to wait too long for me.

"Coming mother!" I yelled back to make sure she knew that I had heard her and I was actually coming down to her.

Once I had gotten down to the bottom of the stairs, I realised that there was more people in the main room other than my mother and I, it was weird and I was very confused.

"Oh? Who is this?" The words had slipped my mouth without any hesitation, there were eight pairs of eyes looking at me, including my mothers eyes and I was very confused as to whom these seven other people were.

"This is Queen Yeseo, King Kangjin, Princess Yena and Prince Sunoo. That is King Kyungmin, Queen Somi and Prince Jay" My mother introduced the people as the Kings and Queens of the two Kingdoms, we lived in the city so there weren't any Kings and Queens in these parts so it was very strange for the royal families to out here in the city.

"Oh! Hello you highnesses" I bowed to be polite but was still very confused, I looked at them all and Prince Jay looked very happy, excited and overjoyed as well as King Kyungmina nd Queen Somi whereas King Kangjin, Queen Yeseo, Princess Yena and Prince Sunoo all just looked to be just happy.

"I don't mean to sound rude but, what are you all doing here?" I tried to ask them in the nicest way possible known to me and they seemed to smile as well as look to my mother, as if they were waiting for her to explain something.

"Sweetheart... Remember how I told you that you were left at my doorstep when you were a baby?" Her question was very random and I nodded slightly, she was making me even more confused.

"Yes, I remember that but what does that have to do with any of this?" I told her with a very uneasy tone and a raised eyebrow.

"You were actually stolen from your birth parents and taken here so they wouldn't be able to find you" My mother explained to me and to say the least, I was extreemely shocked, I wasn't really expecting that to be an answer or explanation to anything.

"Oh-" Was the only thing that I actually managed to say.

"King Kyungmin and Queen Somi are your real parents and Prince Jay is your older brother" My mothe told me the truth and my jaw practically fell through the floor and to the basement, saying I was shocked would be a complete understatement.

"What?! Oh my god-" Was honestly the only thing that my barin could think of saying.

"You are the lost Princess and you will be returning home with your parents" She told me and I felt myself start to tear up, I would have to leave her and my home which I had lived in for 15 years, it would be REALLY hard to let go and say goodbye to my life now and to say hello to my new one as a princess.

"Wait- If I go with you, would I still be able to come and see her every once in a while?" I asked while looking desperately at my mother, I didn't want to completely abandon her, especially since I had been with her for so many years.

"Of course! She raised you for 15 years!" My new mother, Queen Somi, exlaimed, she was happy and she was excited.

"Thank you... Can I take a few things with me?" They looked at me with wide smiles on their faces as I asked the question, I just wanted to take some important things with me and a few pieces of clothing with me.