Just a call away

"Hey, Y/N? I have a question" my younger brother, Riki, came into my room, leaning against my doorframe and crossing his arms whilst looking at me.

"Yes, what's the question Riki?" I stopped everything that I was doing on my laptop and in my notebooks, looking at him and giving him all of my attention.

"Mum and dad are offering for you to come with me back to Korea, you can stay with me and the rest of Enhypen, you can also maybe meet that boyfriend that your always on call with!" He offered me, my eyes lit up and I thought about it for a moment, smiling to myself at the thought about finally getting to see what my boyfriend looks like.

I smiled softly at my younger brother before nodding my head fiercely and agreeing to the suggestion.

"Okay, great. Well you better get packing then because we are going to be leaving for the airport in five hours and I know how long it takes you to pack your things and get ready, so you better start now so we aren't late" Riki informed me and my eyes widened, I immediately jumped up from my bed and ran over to my closet.

"How long will we be there for?" I asked the younger boy, pulling out my suitcase as I began to look through all of my clothes, looking for good and fashionable outfits to take with me, Riki stadning at my door watching me.

"I will be there for maybe a year or so, you get to chose how long you stay for, you can either come back and stay long distance with you boyfriend or you can stay with Enhypen until you get yourself a place to stay and a job. It is really your choice" Riki shrugged his shoulders and I smiled, looking at my half filled suitcase and thought about that offer.

"I think I will live in Korea, mainly so I can look after you but also because my boyfriend lives there and I don't really want to stay long distance from him" I had made my mind up and decided on staying in Korea, for those exact two reasons.

Riki smiled down at me with a soft smile before he left me alone in my room so I could continue to pack all of the things I would need and want to take with me.

After five more hours of packing, changing and getting ready, my mother and father drove Riki and I to the airport, so they could say farewell to us.

"Be safe you two, please look after your brother Y/N, we will call you once a week and once we know your fine and okay, then we shall only call once a month. Until then, we shall call you a lot. We both love you two very much and we will miss you both, now go before you are late for your flight" Our mother and father gave the two of us a hug each, kissing our foreheads whilst shedding a few tears, waving goodbye to us as we left to board out plane.

"You excited?" Riki asked me, I took in a deep breath as I nodded my head with a bright smile plastered on my face.

"That is good, also, you may as well sleep on the flight so you don't fall asleep at the dorm and embarrass yourself" Riki laughed and I slapped his arm, furrowing my eyebrows at him as we entered the plane and took our seats.

"Hey! I won't embarrass you or myself. I will sleep though because I got like no sleep last night" I yawned as I took my seat, buckling myself in and putting my earphones, looking out of the window and letting my eyes close as the plane took off and we started heading to Korea.

Many hours later.

"Y/N, wake up. We landed in Korea" Riki shook me awake, I opened my eyes and yawned again, unbuckling myself and getting up from my seat, grabbing my things and following the younger boy off of the plane.

"My manager is waiting for us near the enterance, we will get our suitcases and we shall head out there. I think Jungwon and Sunoo came because they wanted to be the first two to meet you" Riki informed me, I simply nodded my head silently, still being half asleep but we grabbed our suitcases and headed out of the airport.

Riki was correct and his manager came over to us, along with two bodygaurds as they all helped us get our things into the back of the car whilst Riki and I got into the car.

"So this is your sister?" A sudden voice made me turn around and look behind me, seeing two smiling boys sitting behind Riki and I.

"Hi! I am Jungwon and this is Sunoo hyung" The boy on the left introduced themselves and I loosened up slightly, knowing that they were Riki's band mates and they weren't creepy people.

"It is nice to meet you both, my name is Y/N" I smiled at the two boys, showing off my toothy smile as they smiled back, Sunoo's eyes almost disappearing because he smiled so much at me.

"How old are you Y/N?" Jungwon was quick to ask me and check how old I was.

"I am born on December 20th, 2001. I am ninteen" I informed them of my birth date and how old I was, also telling them that I was four years older than Riki.

"Ah so you are our noona, okay. That is good to know. You are older than everyone but Heeseung hyung" Sunoo nodded his head slwoly, understanding the information I had just given him whilst my heart started beating faster.

"Wait- D-did you just say H-Heeseung? What is his surn-name?" I stuttered as I was thinking that this Heeseung was the same Heeseung that I was currently dating and had been dating for over a year and a half now.

"Lee Heeseung is his name, why'd you ask?" Riki told me, my heart started beating rapidly as I now knew that this Heeseung was in fact my online boyfriend of a year and a half.

"No reason, was just wondering" I tried to play it cool and cover up the fact that my hands started sweating, my heart was beating out of my chest and my knee was bouncing out of nervousness and excitment.

"Okay, we are here you four" Their manager informer us and everyone got out of the car, the two bodygaurds grabbing our things and taking them into the building and up to the boys dorm.

"Hey hyungs! I am home and I have brought a special guest!" Riki opened the door and we all took our shoes off, Riki yelling that he had brought someone to their dorm, the sound of feet rushing around and one boy poked his head around the corner.

"Jake hyung!" Riki beamed in pure delight, engulfing the older boy in a hug, the two of them going into the main room as Jungwon, Sunoo and I all follwoed behind the two boys.

"Ni-Ki! It is so good to have you back- Oh? Who is this? Wait- Is this your sister?!" One of the other older boys gasped and placed his hand on his mouth, Riki nodded as he came over to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes. This is my older sister, Nishimura Y/N, she is nineteen, born December 20th 2001. I don't want any of you hyungs trying to date her, she's my sister and she already has a boyfriend" Riki proudly announced, only three of the boys were actually listening though, which was funny and I rolled my eyes at Riki being over protective of me.

"Hey boys, I am away to facetime my girlfriend, shush please!" One of the other older boys hushed everyone, clicking on the call button and letting his phone ring.

That is exactly when my own phone rang and my boyfriends contact came up.

Everyones eyes were now on me, Riki looked hella shocked but also happy, the other boys were all confused mixed with shock whilst Heeseung had his eyes wide, mouth open and he was now standing up straight instead of sitting of the white leather couch.

"Y-you are my girlfriend?" He stuttered out and I couldn't help myself but giggle and nod my head at him.

He ran over to me and engulfed me in a tight teddy bear hug, kissing the top of my forehead, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"I am so glad to have you here baby" He whispered to me and that made my cheeks heat up red.

The rest of the evening was filled with laughter, stories, food, snacks, games and movies.

————————————

Hello guys! I hope you are all doing well and looking after yourselves! I have been a little better with my mental health lately so that is good.

I love you all so so much! Make sure to wat, drink and sleep plenty my lovilies!

Love from Nana <3