Lovers peak

"Y/N, wake up. It's time to get up!" Jungwons voice woke me up out of my dreamland and I opened my eyes, looking at him with a pout on my face because he had waken me up.

"I still refuse to believe that we are the same age. You act like a three year old. Get up and get ready, we are going somewhere to film today" Jungwon poked me and rolled his eyes at me before leaving me alone to get ready for the day.

I huffed but got up anyway and got out of my bed, jumping and screaming as I was immedietly met with Lee Heeseungs face, I hadn't expected him to be right in front of me.

"I am not that ugly, am I?" Heeseung pouted to tease me and I started to panic.

"No not at all! You are really handsome- wait- no- I mean yes! No! I am gonna go!" I blurted out but became so embarrassed and flustered that I ran away into the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine.

The loud sound of me slamming the door behind me.

A sigh of relief and frustration left my mouth as I shook my head and got ready to shower.

After showering, I realised that I forgot to bring my clothes with me as I panicked before and rushed into the bathroom, I groaned in frustration before taking a deep breath and opening the bathroom door when my towel wrapped around me.

"Why are you wandering around in just a towel?" I jumped at Jays voice and my cheeks heated up in embarresment.

"I forgot my clothes because I ran away from Heeseung this morning" I muttered under my breath but Jay had heard what I said and the corners of his lips turned upwards into a smile before he let out a loud laugh.

"Why did you run away from Heeseung hyung?" He laughed as he wiped away his invisible tears from his eyes and I just narrowed my eyes at him and sighed in embarrassment.

"Well I woke up and he was right in front of me so I screamed then he said 'I am not that ugly, am I?' and I panicked, I sadi no he was handsome then panicked and said no then said yes then I ran away from him" I told him the whole story and he chuckled before shaking his head and looking back at me again.

"I am pretty sure he likes you back by the way" Jay told me and I laughed at him before shaking my head and getting ready to talk again.

"Y/N! No time for speaking with Jay hyung! Go and get changed! We are leaving in five!" Jungwon scolded me and Jay agve me the 'tell me later' face before he walked off and I went back through the the room to change into something comfortrable yet stylish.

(The outfit)

"Y/N! Are you finished yet?!" Jungwon yelled for me and I rushed out of the room and went to the front door, all the members waiting for me as I smiled at them

We all left the dorm and the staff gave each of us a camera to hold onto and vlog the whole day from our perspective, I thanked them for handing me the camera and I turned it on.