I-LAND

Park Sunghoon

"The final three participants moving up into I-land are... Daniel, Kim Sunoo, Hanbin and... Lee Y/N" My name came through the big speakers to indicate that I was going to be moving into I-land along with the three boys.

The four of us bowed to thank everyone who had voted for us before we all had a group hug.

"Well done noona" Kyungmin came over to me and gave me a hug and I pouted up at him as I realised that he was fully eliminated now and I would no longer be seeing him everyday.

"No noona. Don't cry" He pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears with his thumbs as Youngbin also came over and hugged me and soon enough, all the boys had come over and we all shared a group hug.

"Can the final participants for part two make their way into I-Land" Hanbin had to practically drag me away from the boys as we made our way into the egg as it turned and took us to I-Land.

My face was buried into Sunoo's shoulder as his arm was around my waist, holding me up as I was bawling my eyes out.

"Oi you big baby! Stop crying otherwise you're going to make me cry again" The voice of my brother, Geonu, came from my right as he took me out of Sunoo's grip and took me down the stairs as I hid my crying face with one of my hands.

"We will now announce the ranks" The announcers voice came through the speaker and I stood with my brother as we all patiently waited for the voice to announce the ranks.

"In 13th place...Hanbin" I was shocked at how low Hanbin's rank was but I also kind of expected it because it was announced that he was one of the lower globally voted participants.

He sighed with a sweet smile on his face and he walked off to get his nameplate and put it on the back of the rank 13 chair.

"In 12th place...Ni-ki" Ni-ki's face said it all, he was not expecting to get such a low rank but he went and got his nameplate anyway, I followed his movements with my eyes and I could tell that he was going to continue to be really hard on himself.

"In 11th place...Lee Geonu" My eyes widened as Geonu smiled down at me, letting go of me and going to get his nameplate.

All I could do was stare at him and follow him with my eyes, my mouth wide open as I was too stunned to even mutter anything out to him.

"In 10th place...Ta-ki" Ta-ki seemed to be happy with his rank as he happily waltzed over to the nameplates and took a hold of his own before walking over to the chair and plopping it onto the back of his chair.

"In 9th place...Jake" I honestly expected Jake to get a higher rank than what he had just been given.

He calmly walked over to grab his nameplate but I could tell that he was a little upset by the rank he had gotten and I was surprised that my name still hadn't been called yet.

"In 8th place...Jay" Jay was announced as 8th place and I was shocked that he wasn't given higher as he had shown his abilities and he had shown his determination.

Jay sluggishly made his way to get his nameplate and I looked behind me at my brother, he was smiling up at me before he mouthed 'you will get a high rank'.

"In 7th place...Yang Jungwon" I was not expecting that at all.

Jungwon's face was a little gloomy but he nodded his head and got his nameplate, I moved out of his way so he could get past and I stood next to Sunoo and Daniel, who both grabbed my hands as we waited for our ranks.

"In 6th place...Park Sunghoon" The three of us exchanged looks as we were all confused as to how we hadn't been announced yet, we could also tell that other ilanders were not happy that we were getting higher ranks than them, everyone but my brother.