SOULMATES

Ot7 fanfic

My head was in absolute agony and I could hear voices talking around me, I fluttered my eyes open and blinked a few times so my eyes could get used to the light in the room.

"Hey, you alright little one?" Yerim asked me as she stroked my hair and I looked to my left, where she was sitting before I looked around the room and noticed that everyone was in the room with us.

"Y-Yeah, I am okay" I stuttered over my words and nodded my head, I shook my head lightly, trying ro recall what had actually happened.

"What happened?" I questioned and everyone looked at me with sad and sympathetic faces but also clearly debating on whom would tell me.

"You fell to the floor and passed out, you hurt your shoulder and left wrist, you've sprained both of them and you aren't allowed to dance or do heavy exercise for a week whilst they heal" Yeji explained everything to me and I raised my eyebrows in shock. I definitely did not expect that to be what had happened to me and the reason behind my head being in so much pain.

"They also said that your blood sugar levels are low, just like everything else and that you have lost a lot of weight since you were last checked" Haru added on to the list of things that was wrong with me and the only thing that left my mouth was a long and heavy sigh. Everyone's eyes were on me and I honestly had no idea what to do.

"You need to eat so we are making you sit and eat meals in front of us so we know you aren't lying" Jungha pointed her finger at me, to show me that she means what she says and I will now have to eat my meals in front of them now.

"Your soulmates are also worried about you, even though they don't know you much yet" Yulia point out and I rolled my eyes as I shook my head lightly at her. I had just met my soulmates, of course I didn't want them to know too much about me yet because that was something I would open up about through time.

"They don't know me at all" I commented with a raised eyebrow but my emotio changed as soon as I saw Yeji's face, she looked guitly and I could tell right away that she must have already told my soulmates a lot about me. I shook my head in disappointment.

"Well we kind of told them about you" Yeji admitted with a nervous chuckle as she scratched the back of her neck with her hand.

"Why am I not surprised?" I looked down to her then shifted my gaze to all of my members, shaking my head and chuckling sligthly.

"Because you love us and you knew we would do this" Lia smiled cutely at me, her cheeks puffing out and her little dimple showing, I couldn't help but smile back at her because her smile was honestly so damn contagious.

"Okay, how long have I been out for" The questioned slipped my mouth before I even had time to think about it. I then regreted asking because the more I thought about it, the less I wanted to know because I probably would freak out if I had been out for more than a few hours becuase I needed to be getting on with work and not resting or whatever.

"About two days" Yerim answered my question and my eyes practically popped out of their sockets.

"WhAt?!" I screeched, I was honestly horrified that I had been out for so damn long.

"Y/Nie, calm down, it isn't that bad, it just means you've gotten some of the rest that you needed" Jungha held my hand and caressed the back of my hand with her thumb to try and calm me down but it definitely was not going to work because I needed to be working right now, not resting or taking a break.

"I don't care! I need to be getting better, I need to be helping you all! I need to be working on our album! I can't afford to be stuck in this bed or sleeping!" I attempted to get up from my bed as I hit one of the bedside tables and things scattered everywhere, a cup falling onto the floor, the small light fell onto its side and my phone fell off the table because it had been sitting there for probabaly two days now.