Supernatural

Nishimura Riki

"I won't go! I am sick and tired of this shit mother! I'm done!" The young male screamed at his mother, moving his hands in a sharp position, fire starting right in front of his very eyes because he was so angry at his mother.

"Riki, you need to calm down love, otherwise your going to kill us all!" His mother tried to calm the boy down, knowing that his temper was bad and if he didn't calm down then he might end up setting the whole house on fire and killing everyone inside.

"No! I am sick of this mother! You always side with her and never with me! It is not fucking fair! Father is never here either and when he is, he sides with everyone else! No one is ever on my side, NEVER!" The young male screamed at the top of his lungs, letting out as much anger and frustration as he possibly could.

The boy could not handle this any longer, he turned around swiftly and left his home, running, he ran until he couldn't run any more, he ran as far as his leg could possibly carry him.

"Finally...I can be alone..." He gasped for breath as he spoke to himself, feeling free of stress and everything else that was irritating him.

The boy had no clue where he was but he really didn't care, he was alone and free, that is all that really mattered to him.

"Wow, this place is so cool, is that... is that a werewolf?" The boy looked closely and carefully at the thing that seemed to be very large, it was light grey and had bright green eyes.

Suddenly, it turned around and locked eyes with Riki, he gasped at it, he had never seen an actual werewolf before but he had heard stories that they were very large, about eight foot tall in size and that was just the omegas, the betas were about eight foot and five inches whilst the Alphas reached to about ten foot to twelve foot tall.

This wolf had green eyes and seemed to be about eight foot tall so it was just an omega, so he might have a chance at living or at least walking away from this place unharmed, if he had met an alpha, he definitely would not survive.

Before the omega even moved, there was a large mist that formed, completely covering both himself and the wolf, he could not see a single thing.

"Who are you? What are you? Why are you here?" A sudden voice asked from somewhere, the mist cleared away and Riki looked around frantically, trying to find the owner of the voice.

"ANSWER ME!" The voice yelled, it was definitely a females voice but Riki couldn't see anyone, so he didn't know who the owner of the voice was.

"My n-name is Riki, Nishimura Riki! I am a h-human? I don't k-know! I just ran away from my h-home and I ended up here! Who are you! What are you?!" Riki answered the girls question and also asked questions of his own, wanting to know who he was currently talking to.

"I am Y/N, I am a werewolf and I also control the fire element. You are a normal human? You don't have an sort of powers or anything?" The girl jumped down from what Riki knew was one of the massive trees surrounding him, she was the most beautiful thing that Riki had ever laid his eyes on.

"N-no! I also have f-fire powers. What type of wolf are you?" Riki asked yet another question, this question made the corner of the girls lips turn upwards into a smirk.

"I am an Alpha." She told him, Riki gulped as he looked back and forth between her eyes.

"A-an A-alpha?" The boy was tripping over his words, being terrified of the very powerful girl standing in front of him, her hair was long, black and healthy, her eyes weren't red, they were a beautiful emerald green but she was a small and petite girl, possibly about five foot and four inches.