Werewolf Boyfriend pt.2

The next few days were agonising and full of screams, I couldn't find myself sleeping for the first 2 days because the pain from the bite was so painful but I managed to get a couple hours on the 3rd and 4th day.

I had just woken up from my slumber, it was now the 5th day and... There was no pain, meaning I had finished the transformation and I was now a vampire.

The sun was up but my curtains were closed so I had nothing to worry about, I got up from my bed and went over to my body length mirror, looking at my eyes.

The eyes that were once a soft, almond brown were now a deep, blood red.

"Wow" I muttered in amazement, it was so beautiful but so horrible at the same time.

My stomach grumbled and I knew I had to eat something, but not just any normal food that I had eaten before in the past.

Now I had to drink blood to make me feel full and satisfied so I left my room and made my way down the staircases and into the basement, going to the fridge where all the blood bags were kept and I took one, ripping it open and downing it in only a few seconds.

I felt the cold, thick, blood run down my throat and I felt so satisfied.

'Y/N?' I whipped my head around and faced the person that had come into the basement, that person being Riki, he was shocked to see me and it was probably weird seeing me drinking blood when I had never done it before.

'Shit so you are one of us now' Riki chuckled to himself and scratched the back of neck as he stared at me.

'Erm, yeah I guess so' I nervously laughed and placed the now empty blood bag down on the counter top and I closed the fridge again.

'Come and we will go and see the others because we need to figure out your powers' Riki came over to me and took my wrist in his hand and we started walking back up the stairs to go and see the others.

'I'm a shield' I muttered under my breath, as I remembered one of the intruders telling the others as his powers did not work on me, but he heard me and he halted in his place and stared into my soul.

'How do you know?' He tilted his head to the side and he raised his eyebrow at me in confusion.

'When those boys came to the house and attacked us, one of them said I was a shield because he couldn't use his powers against me' I explained it to him and he nodded his head to show me that he understood what I was telling him.

The two of us continued walking up the staircase, even though I didn't really want to go and see the others because I was like a whole different person now and that I was, well... dead.

'Guys. She is awake now. Let's figure out her powers. She claims she is a shield so let's test it out, shall we?' Riki looked over at Heeseung and he stared into my eyes and I was confused so I tilted my head to the side in confusion and Heeseungs eyes widened.

'She is a shield. I can't hurt her. It isn't working' Heeseung crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the couch, agreeing with my statement that I had told Riki earlier.

'What? What isn't working?' I questioned, being completely confused and not understanding what was going on. 

'Heeseung hyung has the power to cause severe pain all over the body, like the boy who attacked us and tried to use his powers on you but they didn't work and neither did Heeseung hyungs. Which means that you are in fact a shield' Riki explained what Heeseung meant and I understood him completely, nodding my head at them top show them that I understood what they had told me.