Truth or dare

Kim Sunoo

Right now, I was at my dorm, I was sitting on the window frame in the main room, making music with my headphones on and focusing really hard as I tried to find the perfect melody.

I was the main producer, song writer and composer in my group, in fact the only producer, song writer and composer in my group, but I didn't mind that as I loved making music for myself and my members.

Our group, LaLaLand, had been created through the survival show, I-Land, the same way as my boyfriends group, Enhypen was created.

Fortunately and unfortunately for me, I was the Main vocalist, Main dancer, Composer, Producer, Song writer, Maknae, Visual and Center in my group, this lead to me being very popular and getting a lot of love from our fans but also a lot of hate and pressure too.

Right now, I was working on our debut song, we hadn't debuted yet but we did vlives and dance jams, just like Enhypen and sometimes they would even join in, just to show their support for us, especially Sunoo.

Both Sunoo and I met accidentally, the two of us bumped into each other in the HYBE halls and we immediately clicked and became friends, then we ended up becmoing more than friends and started dating in April.

"Hey, Y/N-shi? The boys will be coming over soon. Have you eaten or slept?" My leader and sister, Chaewon, came over to me and sat down in front of me but I ignored her and kept on working away on my laptop, determined to finish up our debut song by 12am.

"Y/Nie? You know you can't keep overworking yourself like this" She commented and I only hummed in response, she was really unstaisfied with my answer and put my headphones back, making them come off of my ears so I could actually hear her when she was talking to me.

"You need to sleep and eat Y/N. Mother and Father would not be happy if they heard about you overworking yourself this much" Chaewon unnie scolded me and I smiply shrugged my shoulders, placing my headphones back onto my ears and continuing to do the work that I was trying to do before hand.

She huffed and stood up, taking a hold of my headpohes and ripping them off of my head.

"Yah! I am trying to work on OUR debut song! This is twice now! I am not interested in having a conversation with you right now! If you don't want it to flop then I recommend to quit annoying me and let me work-" I screamed at her but closed my mouth as soon as I noticed the rest of our group and also Enhypen sitting on the floor.

"H-How long have you all been standing there for?" I stuttered, everyone looking at me with sad eyes, knowing that I was tired and evrything else.

"The whole time because we were playing truth or dare. We actually came round at 5pm and ate dinner but you've been in your own little world since before then, so we didn't bother you, we dared noona to bother you so you would know we were here or eat, maybe even sleep at a push. That was not the reaction that we were expecting though" Jungwon explained the whole thing and I gulped, looking over at Chaewon unnie with a guilty expression, she opened her arms for me and I lunged at her, engulfing her in a hug.

"I am sorry unnie, I shouldn't have shouted and I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I have been so stressed and tired lately and I am sorry for not listening and overworking myself. I know that isn't and excuse for my harsh words and the way I shouted but I am truly sorry" I apologised through my small sobs and voice cracks.

"It is alright, there is no need to apologise Y/N. We are sisters and we have argued worse than this before so it is alright" She stroked my hair with her hands and moved to sit on the floor as I sat on her lap like a little baby.

"Let's continue our agme then shall we? Y/N, you wanting to play or do you want to calm down and sleep there?" Chaewon unnie offered me but I shook my head and put two fingers in the air, telling her that I had chosen her second option and that I was just going to sit on her lap, calm down and probably fall asleep.

"Okay, if my legs go numb then you will go to Sunoo's lap instead" Chaewon unnie informed me but I wasn't exactly listening because I was already starting to fall asleep in her lap.

A few minutes later and I had already fallen asleep, I could no longer hear everyone around me and I was dreaming of our two groups on the stage, our fans in the audience and everyone waving to the fans whilst singing our collab song.

The feeling of myself being lifted off of the ground and the sound of voices hushing each other all woke me up from my sleep as I slightly opened my eyes to see what was going on.

"It's okay baby, go back to sleep, it is just me" Sunoo put me back to sleep and kissed my cheek as I nuzzled my face into his neck and smiled to myself, feeling overly lucky to have a boy like Sunoo in my life.

Feeling lucky, I fell back into deep slumber as everyone else continued to play truth or dare until they all started falling asleep in the main room.

——————————————

Hey guys! I am so sorry that this chapter was so short but it is late at night for me and I am kind of running out of ideas here, sorry again but I do hope that you all enjoyed reading this part and are looking forward to the next part!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all so so much and I cannot thank you all enough for 18K, it is absolutely insane! I love you guys and thank you again!

Love from Nana <3