Two enemies in love

This is a Jay fanfic and it is also a mafia fanfic, so enjoy it and I hope you like it because I took a fair amount of time to actually come up with this idea 😂😭

"Where are they?!" I screamed as I slammed my fists on my desk, asking my group where our enemy team were hiding, which the girls were currently looking for.

"W-we dont k-know m-ma'am..." my youngest stuttered out of pure fear, not knowing what else to say other than the truth.

"God damn it! Why are these idiots so damn hard to find!" I screamed out of frustration and anger, the girls slowly got up and left the room, leaving me alone as I sat there, biting on my nails whilst trying to think of what to do.

"God dammit these boys just keep getting away from me!" I pulled my hair in anger, wanting to know when and where they were, wanting to hunt them down and kill them.

"Well...Well...Well...What do we have here boys? Looks like the mafia leader of our enemies" The chuckle was far too familiar to be true, I raised my head in shock and was confused when I met eyes with Sunghoon and Heeseung standing, guarding the door.

Both of their eyes widened in shock and fear as they heard Jay cock his gun, knowing that he was about to put a bullet through my head if they didn't stop him.

"Jay don't shoot!" Heeseung quickly stopped his leader from shooting a bullet right through my skull.

"Why? I am your boss and she is the leader of the group we've been trying to hunt down and kill for years! Why are you stopping me hyung?!" Jay yelled, wanting to just pull the trigger and kill me, Heeseung knew he would regret it deeply if he had done so.

Sunghoon sighed and gulped loudly, clearly knowing that things weren't going to go smoothly at all.

I slowly raised from my seat, slowly and carefully turning around to look at Jay directly.

"W-what? W-when did- how? WHAT?!" Jay yelled and stuttered, lowering his gun and tears started to form in his eyes, looking directly at me.

"Jay... I am sorry... My father-"

"Your father is dead! What do you mean 'your father' what's going on?!" Jay screamed, throwing his gun down and throwing his hands into the air, more frustrated than I had ever seen him before.

"Let her explain hyung" my little brother, Jungwon, came forward and stood by my side, Jay scoffed and looked at me, waiting for me to explain the situation.

"Our father, Yang Kyungmin, was the leader of this group and... He forced us to join and train from a very young age, neither of us wanted it but he would punish us and beat us if we didn't, so we complied and did as we were told to" I started off, my eyes slowly tearing up at the thought of my past, Jungwon noticed and he grabbed my hand to comfort me.

"Father never like the idea of anyone from his group leaving to join someone else so when we mentioned it... He beat us and locked us up in our rooms for two months" I continued on, Jungwon moved his hand and rubbed my back, I kept full eye contact with Jay whilst I continued speaking.

"Thankfully Jungwon managed to escape, I have no idea how the hell he managed to escape the guards, our parents, the maids and everything else but he did... He made it out and I assume he went to you... Thank you for taking him in and looking after him" I looked at all of the boys and thanked them all for caring for my baby brother when I couldn't and when he had escaped from home.

"Now... for me. I was left home, father beat me for not being able to keep him here and stop him from running away, father put all of his anger onto me and he beat me everyday, overworked me and trained me as much as possible until I ended up going into hospital, going into a coma for two months" a single tear escaped my eye, hating the awful memories that my father had created for me.

"Last year, I managed to have to courage to put a damn bullet through his head and killing him, meaning that I, the oldest and only known child of the Yang Family, took over the group and am now the leader" I finished my explaination and took a hold of Jungwon's hand, turning to him and pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you for running away, thank you for staying safe. I was so worried someone had killed you or hurt you. I am so glad your safe and well" I whispered into his ear, letting my tears fall down my face as he hugged me back, squeezing me slightly.

I pulled away from him and he cupped my face, wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

"Jay, thank you for taking him in and looking after him" I turned to Jay, looking at him directly, he looked mad, sad and so many other things.

"You're welcome but I am so glad your father never managed to kill you! I am so proud of you for doing it and I am so proud of you for everything you've had to go through in your life. I love you so so much and I am sorry for yelling" Jay pulled me in for a hug and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"I am sad that you didn't tell me about this at first but I am glad you did before I put a bullet through you" He said jokingly and I laughed at him, shaking my head and pulling away from him.

"I am glad too but why don't we form an alliance instead, hmm? All of us working together instead of against each other, we are the strongest two mafia groups in the world, may as well show everyone who's boss, right?" I suggested, looking around at all of the boys in the room, they all nodded and agreed before I turned back to Jay, waiting for his response.

"Hell yeah baby!" He screamed, I giggled at him and playfully smacked his shoulder.

The sound of the door slamming open pulled me away from everything and made me realise that I was indeed a mafia leader.

"Ma'am? What is going on? Isn't that our enemy? What's he doing here? Isn't Jay your boyfriend of two years? Wait- are y'all dating but mafia enemies?!" Haru, one of my eldest, questioned me rather loudly, I nodded my head before going over to my group.

"Ladies, these boys are going to be joining us they may or not move in but that doesn't matter, we will be working very closely with them from now on" I told them, placing my hands behind my back and being very stern with the girls, getting my point across.

The eight girls nodded their heads before they scrambled off and left the room, I motioned for the boys to leave too.

"You know? I am glad we are still together... I love you so much Yang Y/N" Jay mumbled into my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I leaned back onto him and enjoyed the moment.

———————————————

Okay yall! So ima just keep posting as much and also as little as I wish because I kinda wanna focus on my new book but ta the same time I wanna keep this going, y'know?

Anyways! Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great day or night and are remembering to stay safe and healthy! I love you all so so much and thank you!

Remember that you are worth so so much and that so many people live and adore you! Mwah 😗

I love you guys and thank you all for staying with me and reading!

Love from Nana ❤️