When you break up pt.2

Jake Sim

It had been a few weeks since I had broken up with Jake, I hadn't spoken to him at all and I hadn't seen him either, I couldn't.

Heeseung and Jungwon had been taking extreme care of me throughout the past weeks, Heeseung being extremely caring, I actually had started to develope feelings for him.

Today was just the same, I had woken up and gotten my good morning text from all six boys as they wished me a good day.

I stretched and yawned before I heard a knock at my front door, I was confused but still decided to grab my dressing gown and head down anyway.

My hand twisted the doorknob and I pulled open the door, one person that I really didn't want to see at all.

Jake.

"W-what are you doing here J-Jake?" I asked him, already feeling tears well up in my eyes as I looked at him, he looked broken and I couldn't help but feel a little bad for him.

"Can I come in and talk to you please?" I nodded my head and moved to the side as he walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Look, Y/N....I know I messed up, I shouldn't have cheated and I most definitely shouldn't have lied about it. I know no matter how many times I apologise and cry over it, you'll never ever take me back but I do maybe hope that you could possibly forgive me and if your okay with it... Maybe be friends again?" Jake apologised to me as I sat down next to him on the couch, looking at him and feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Jake...I forgive you for what you have done because I loved you so so much and I only wanted you but... You lied and cheated without me knowing, don't dwell over it too much and don't beat yourself up about it. Your right, I won't ever take you back but I will agree to be friends with you again" I told him, placing my hand over his shaking one as I looked him in the eyes, he softly and sadly smiled.

"Thank you Y/N..." He opened his arms slightly and I nodded, pulling him in for a tight hug, I felt my shirt get slightly wet as Jake had started crying, silently.

I pulled away from him and he smiled again beofre getting up from my couch and heading out of the house.

A loud and heavy sigh left my lips as I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulders, I felt better and I felt relieved after talking to Jake and forgiving him.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I looked at it, I had gotten two texts, one from Heeseung and one from Jungwon too, they both asked if I could meet them at the dance practice room, with the other boys as well.

I replied with a yes before I got up and walked back up the stairs and back to my bedroom, into my closet to change into soemthing acceptable.

(The outfit)