Broken

!Trigger Warning!

-There is sensitive topics mentioned so if you are uncomfortrable with abuse, self harm, anorexia or bullying then please do not read.

Y/N's POV:

Today, another boring and awful day like the rest of them. I hated school. I hated home. I hated life. I hated fucking everything.

I got out of my bed and went through to my bathroom, where I undressed and got ready for my morning shower.

My eyes wandered over to my bathroom mirror... I saw all of the bruises and cuts, the bags under my eyes, the pale skin, the bones, everything I hated, the reasons I always wore hoodie and baggy sweatpants.

The memories of last night came rushing back into my head.

Flashback:

"You little shit! You ate my fucking food didn't you?!" My fathers voice boomed through the whole house as I heard him scream at my younger brother from down stairs, in the living room.

I immediately got up from my bed, as quickly as possible, and I rushed down the stairs because I knew my father would hit him.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw my father take his belt off and I also noticed a glass bottle of vodka that had been emptied.

My legs carried me swiftly in front of my baby brother, in between my father and my brother.

"Get out of the way you piece of shit. I need to teach the little cunt a lesson" My father ordered me but I ignored him and quicly turned to my brother, noticing a hand mark across his right cheek and a little cut from my fathers rings that he wore.

"Cornileas. Go up stairs and lock your bedroom door please." He listened to me and ran up the stairs without having to be told twice.

After Cornileas left the scene, I turned back to my father and took in a deep breath, knowing that I was about to get a hard beating for protecting my brother.

"You bitch! You are just like your fucking mother! I hope you kill youself! Take him with you and make my life easier!" He screached at the top of his lungs and threw a punch at me, I fell to the floor due to the harsh impact of the heavy punch.

He came over to me and bent down, taking a hold of my arm and picking me back off of the floor and making me follow him to the kitchen where he shoved me to the floor, causing me to bash into the counter and hurt my shoulder.

"Cut." He handed me a knife and stared at me. I was terrified.

"W-what?" I questioned, being absolutely scared out of my mind as I stared at my father in fear.

"You heard me you little emo. You like cutting so go on. Cut yourself so I can watch you" He motioned for me to slit my wrists and I knew he wouldn't stop trying until I had done something so I carefully place the knife against my wrist and I made a cut, deep enough to bleed but not deep enough that it would kill me.

"Good. Now get your lazy, fat ass up from there and get the fuck out of my sight!" He yelled at me and I immediately dropped the knife and ran as fast as I could to my room.

I locked the door behind me and I broke down in tears.

End of Flashback:

A loud sigh left my mouth as I closed my eyes and turned away, getting into the shower and cleaning myself, wincing every once in a while at the sting of the water hitting the fresh cuts on my wrists.