Together we rule the world

Yang Jungwon

"Unnie? Y/N unnie? Come wake up, we have to go to the studio and see Enhypen today! We get to see your boyfriend too unnie!" The sound of my youngests voice awoke me from my deep slumber, I fluttered my eyes open and saw her standing above me, waking me up.

"Sorry Luna, what time is it? I didn't get to sleep until 4:00am last night" I sat up straight in my bed, stretch my limbs and yawning loudly as Luna quickly checked the time.

"It's 6:00 in the morning unnie" she told me and I was kinda shocked that I had only had two hours of sleep but I honestly wasn't really surprised, Luna did however look a little sad and disappointed since she hated that I barely slept enough.

"Oh, right? It's fine, let's get ready" I patted her head and threw my covers off of my body and simply went to the bathroom to do my morning routine before I went and got changed for the day.

Luna followed me into the bathroom to do my morning routine with me, the two of us washing our faces, brushing our hair, putting on moisturiser, brushing our hair before putting on light makeup and then we made our way into the walk in closet.

The two of us rummaged around the hanging clothes for a good ten minutes before we both managed to find a decent outfit to wear for the day ahead of us.

(Y/N's outfit)

(Luna's outfit)

(Luna's outfit)

"Unnie, you look so pretty in that dress, Jungwon oppa will surely drool over you as always" Luna complimented me and I couldn't help myself but to let out a little giggle at her playful and teasing behaviour

"Thank you Luna, love. I am sure you will very much impress Ni-ki with your outfit and personality too. I know how much you like him so why don't you confess sweetie?" I thanked her but also became curious as to why she never confesses to Ni-ki since he told me that he liked her and because it was SO obvious that he liked her, even before he told me directly.

"Because I don't think he likes me back, unnie" She sheepishly admitted to me and I couldn't help myself but to let the corners of my lips turn upwards into a cheeky smile.

"Try not to think negatively darling, try and think positively because I've seen the way that you look at each other and I know for a fact that he had a crush on you, it's so obvious" I tried to reassure her and I could see how her eyes lit up like fireworks at my words, which was absolutely adorable.

"Is it?" She questioned me with desperation in her tone as she placed her hands on my forearm and looked at me with bright, sparkly eyes.

"Yes! Now, let's get going because we will be late if we don't head off now" I patted her head and guided her out of the dorm, the two of us walking through the dorm and getting to the door as we left the dorm and I locked the door behind us.

"Okay, link arms?" Luna offered me, placing her arm slightly in front of me, I smiled up at her and linked my arm with hers, a bright smile on her face.

"Always!" I said with joy as we walked down the street together, walking all the way to the company, not forgetting to pick up a coffee each on our way there.

We reached the company and the ladies at the front desk told us what floor and room number that the rest of our members and Enhypen were already in, we thanked the ladies and went to the elevator, going to floor 5 and room 210.

As we walked down the hall, we walked past a bin and finished up our drinks, putting the cups in the bin before we got to the door of the studio, knocking before entering.

"Hello everyone, sorry we are a little late, I slept in. My apologies" I bowed and apologised to everyone in the room before going over to my group members and starting to chat with them.

"Unnie..." I turned around and noticed Luna looking at me with sad eyes, almost tears and my eyes became worried and my face dropped seeing her so sad and down.

"What's wrong Luna?" I put my arm around her shoulder and took her to one of the corners of the room, taking her away from everyone else so she wouldn't have to tell me in front of people because that might have made her uncomfortable or nervous.

"Look..." She showed me her phone screen and my heart shattered into a million pieces as I read the words on the text.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, my hand coming up to my face to cover my mouth, my hands shaking as I started to sob quietly, Luna pulling me in for a hug and rubbing my back whilst stroking my hair.

"I'm so sorry Unnie" she apologised to me, she looked around the room and noticed that people were staring at us, she beckoned for Jungwon to come over and he did exactly that, he rushed over immediately and took me in his arms whilst I sobbed into his chest.

"What's happened pumpkin?" He whispered calmly into my ear so I wouldn't get most upset or railed up.

"There was two articals, one talking about my brother... H-he passed away this morning and I hadn't been told yet... The other one was talking about my weight, my commitment to the group and so many people are saying that I shouldn't even be in the group..." I told him everything that I read in the articals and I couldn't help but sob louder after telling him about what I read, feeling heart broken and devastated.

"Darling... I am so sorry about your brother but those haters... Well, they are not worth your time, effort or tears, alright? They are terrible people who have nothing better to do with their lives" Jungwon cupped my face in his hands and wiped away my tears with his thumbs, looking at me with his big cat eyes.

"I love you, okay?" He placed a soft kiss on my forehead to show me just how much he loved me.

"I love you too wonnie" I gave him a slight smile, feeling a tiny bit better now that he had comforted me and gave me some love and affection.

"Together, we will rule the world my little pumpkin" He whispered out little motto to each other, making my lips turn into a bright smile as I looked at him in the eyes, going on my tip toes and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Together we will indeed rule the world wonnie bear" I said back to him, hugging him tightly and placing my head in his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Let's skip today and how about we all just go back to the dorms, watch films, eat junk and enjoy each other's presence?" Jungwon suggested to me and everyone else in the room, everyone agreeing to the suggestion as Jungwon lifted me up bridal style, walking out of the room with me.

All of us made our ways back to the girls and I's dorm, getting in and watching movies, eating junk and playing games for the rest of the night.

————————————

Hi guys! I hope y'all are eating, sleeping and drinking well! Make sure to take care of yourselves and make sure that you are all staying safe!

I love you all so damn much and I can't thank you guys enough for 26K it's absolutely insane and I still can't believe it!!

So much love and affection from Nana <3