I want a baby!

Jake Sim

I was just casually sitting in the practice room with the boys, watching them do their dance jam live because they wanted me to watch it in person because why not.

Right now, Jake and Jay were mucking around with the music whilst the boys weren't watching and the paused the music right when the beat was about to drop, causing Ni-ki, Heeseung and Jungwon to still do the beat drop but get confused when they music stopped.

Of course I laughed at them for doing it but I had to try and contain my laugh since Engenes didn't know that I was behind the camera and they also didn't knwo that I was Jake's girlfriend but they did know who I was since I was actually Heeseung's younger sister.

"Why don't we read some comments now?" Jay walked over to the phone and bent down to read out some of the comments with the rest of the boys.

"Ni-ki oppa is handsome!" Jake read out the first comment that he had seen.
"Thank you!" Ni-ki thanked the fan with a very shy smile on his face.

"Engene love Enhypen" Heeseung read out another comment that he noticed.
"Enhypen loves Engenes too!" Heeseung, Jay, Sunoo and Jungwon all spoke back to the camera in unison.

"Sunghoon looks good with a ponytail" Jay read out yet another comment, looking over at a shy Sunghoon.
"I might wear it more often then" Sunghoon shrugged his shoulder with a smug smirk on his face, knowing the fans would go crazy.

"Heeseung, how is your sister?" Jungwon read another comment that he saw.
"My sister is good, I talked with her before the live and she is doing well and working hard in school everyone" Heeseung answered the fans question with a small and somewhat proud smile on his face as he took a sneaky glance at me, along with Jake,

"Did you all eat today?" Ni-ki read out one of the comments.
"Yes we ate, did you?" Jay answered the comment with a smile on his face.

"Jake oppa looks good everyday!" Heeseung read out another comment, looking over at Jake.
"Thank you! I love you!" Jake sent the camera a finger heart with a huge smile on his face.

"How to marry Enhypen?" Sunoo read out a comment whilst giggling.
"Hehehe, ask our parents" Sunghoon responded very simply but also in a funny way, making me giggle again.

"I love you Jay!" Sunghoon read out one of the comments that flew by.
"I love you too!" Jay shouted to the camera whilst making a heart with his arms.

"Jungwon best leader!" Jake read out another one of the hunderds of comments and looked over at Jungwon, everyone agreeing except Jungwon himself.
"No, it is Soobin sunbaenim and RM sunbaenim" Jungwon denied the comment and praised his sunbaenims.

"Sunoo is my sunshine" Jungwon moved on and read another one of the comments.
"You are my sunshine" Sunoo looked at the camera with his signature smile, his eyes almost completely disappearing as he made a heart with his hands.

"How are you all such amazing dancers?" Jay read out another comment, covering his smile with his hand whilst looking around at the other members.
"With much practice, time and effort" Heeseung responded to the comment, everyone agreeing to his statement.

"All of you are handsome" Sunghoon read out the comment with a huge smile on his face as he looked around at every other member.
"Thank you" Jake, Jay, Jungwon and Sunoo all thanked the fans in unison, making me chuckle at them.

"How to marry Lee Heeseung?" Ni-ki read out another one of the comments, taking a quick glance at me before turning around and facing Heeseung.
"I don't think the company will allow that, my sister might not either, she is very protective of me" eeseung chuckled a he noticed how I was putting up an ex with my arms and ndding my head to agree with his statement.

"Who laughed behind the camera?" Ni-ki looked at the rest of the memebers and also at the staff, hoping they would give him an answer.
"That was erm..." None of the members knew how to respond to that question.

"Was that Y/N's laugh?" Jake read out another one of the comments, I looked up at the staff next to me with a panicked look.
"That was indeed my sister" Heeseung agreed to the question, stating that it was indeed my laugh that people were hearing.

"Who is behind the camera?" Heeseung read out the last question that they were going to read out and smiled.
"We didn't tell you all she was here because she is camera shy" Jake explained why I hadn't gone into camera frame and it was indeed true.

"Everyone is asking if she can come into frame and talk to the camera. I am afraid she will not be coming on today but maybe in the next live she can join us. We all love you Engene but it is time to go. Bye~" All of the boys waved goodbye to the camers as one of the staff members turned it off, Jake immediately coming to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey Y/Nie, next time do you want to join us?" Jungwon also came up to me and offere for me to join the boys in their next dance jam live, to which I nodded my head like an excited puppy.

"Yeah sure. That is great!" I agreed to the suggestion and smiled up at the seven boys.

The boys all started talking amongst themselves so I started scolling on my phone and I noticed this one account with a cute baby, I went onto the account and looked through all of the posts, getting very jealous and envious.

"I want a baby" I blurted out befor eI could even think of how I wanted to word the statement, casuing everyone around me to stop talking and become very shocked, surprised and also very confused.

"baby, I think we are a little bit too young for that" Jake scratched the back of his neck, being very anxious and nervous, making me feel really bad for blurting something so bold out so randomly, I didn't even spare it a thought, it was very stupid of me.

"No, no, no, no, no, that is not what I was meaning! i was meaing I want a baby, as in a puppy-" I was quick to reassure everyone that I wasn't actually wanting a child and that I actually meant that I wanted a baby puppy instead, which is actually what I wanted anyway.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you but Y/N had always called puppies and kittens baby's, ever since she was a child" Heeseung was quick to tell everyone about my strange little habit that I had had every since I was just a little toddler, which it was actually a weird habit but it was just something thst I did.

"Oh alright! If that is the case then sure baby, we can get a puppy" Jake slipped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on the lips whilst smilng down at me, to which I returned the smile happily.

——————————

Hi everyone! I hope that everyone is having a good day and everyone is staying safe and healthy! remember to look after yourselves and get plenty of sleep!

I love you all so so much and remember that you are amazing!

Love from Nana <3