I-LAND

Jake Sim

"We choose for Sunghoon hyung and Y/N noona to join the Chamber 5 unit" Sunoo announced and Sunghoon practically died in his seat, everyone started a riot and made so much noise whilst I sat there, completely out of it as I daydreamed, not paying attention.

"Y/N noona? Are you alright?" Daniel looked at me, trying to contain his laughter at my spaced out expression.

"What? Yeah, I am fine" I answered with no expression, not really caring that I had been chosen to switch teams since I knew that it was probably going to happen anyways since everyone was begging to see my cutesy side.

"Noona- you look like you've eaten a sour lemon or eaten something really spicy! You look so done!" Jungwon pointed at me and laughed, everyone looking at me too and clapping their hands, laughing in amusement at my state.

I couldn't be done with their laughter and mimicking so I just decided to stand up from my place and walk away, go to my room and leave them all with their hysteria.

"Keep calm Y/N, you're fine, it's not that big of a deal. You were only part one and the leader in Flame on, it's fine! ITS FINE!" I started talking to myself, trying to keep myself as calm as possible so I didn't go completely insane.

I walked through my door and went into my own room, since I was the only girl on I-Land.

Before I did anything else, I took out my diary to write for the day, this diary was a diary where I wrote notes to myself and letters to my best friend and family.

"Dear Mamma, Father, Yeongsan, Hyuno, Mina and Nina,
Today started off great! I was practicing with the members, Sunghoon was doing well being a team leader and I was helping him with it too! He seemed to be really getting the hang of things so that was great!

We had the announcement today, which you will have seen by the time you get this... I am very disappointed in myself, I will try and work harder after going down a rank, I will try and maintain 1st or 2nd rank. I love you all and I miss you all loads.

After the announcement and elimination of Ta-ki, who I miss dearly already, two people got changed into the Chamber 5 unit... Sunghoon and myself both got moved, I am so damn annoyed because I hate acting cute but I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it.

That is all for today and I miss you all so much, I can't wait until I can see you all again after the show. Love from Y/N"

I finished up writing the letter to my family and placed my pen down, sighing heavily.

"I am so going to get eliminated this time around, I can't be cute... How the hell will I manage that? I am gonna go crazy doing this. I will surely cry..." I muttered to myself, pulling on my hair before placing my head down on my desk.

Jake's POV:

Y/N just stood up and walked off whilst we were all laughing, I was worried that we had upset her.

"Guys, stop it. I think we annoyed her" I told them all, they all immediately stopped and we all watched her walk calmly up the stairs, this is exactly what she did when she was mad, sad or just upset with something in general.

"Why don't you go and check on her hyung?" Daniel nudged me, knowing fine well that I had a huge crush on her, they all knew, everyone did except for Y/N herself.

"y-yeah, I will go and do that. I will see you guys later" I stuttered out, mentally slapping myself for doing so as I walked away from the boys and walked up the stairs Y/n had just walked up, I knew she would be in her room, so that's where I went.

"Y/N? Y/N, where are you?" I called out, just in case she was listening, then she would know that I was near and she could prepare herself or something.

I was about to open the door when I heard her speaking, I opened the door the slightest bit ever, just so I could see what she was doing and she was reading out as she was writing, which was something she always did.

"I am so going to get eliminated this time around, I can't be cute... How the hell will I manage that? I am gonna go crazy doing this. I will surely cry..." was the words I heard from her after she had finished writing.

I didn't want to hear her talk bad about herself so I decided that I would but in and help.

"You won't be eliminated Y/N, you are an amazing girl, you can dance, sing and rap better than anyone here, you are the best, the ace. I can always help you if you need or want my help, ask the other boys for help too if you want to, we are all here for you" I placed my hands on her shoulders, her eyes looked as though they were tearing up, I opened my arms for her.

Y/N's POV:

"You won't be eliminated Y/N, you are an amazing girl, you can dance, sing and rap better than anyone here, you are the best, the ace. I can always help you if you need or want my help, ask the other boys for help too if you want to, we are all here for you" Jake had placed his hands on my shoulders and I felt so touched by his words, my eyes started to tear up and he clearly noticed this because he opened his arms for me.

I gladly took his offer and practically jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his torso as I cried into his chest, he rubbed my back with his hands in a comforting way as I let out all of my emotions.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, let it all out" Jake hushed me and started to stroke my hair to calm me more down and indeed it did work.

"Thank you Jake, for everything. It really means a lot to me" I thanked him, pulling away from him a little bit and looked up at him, since he was a good four inches taller than me.

"It's really no problem Y/N, anything for you. If I am being completely honest... Iactuallyhaveamassivecrushonyou- did I just say what I think I said?!" Jake blurted out, covering his mouth with his hand as he had just realised that he confessed to me, I giggled slightly at his flustered state.

Before he could say anything else, I cupped his face in my hands and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was safe to say that he was shocked at first but he soon relaxed and melted into the kiss, he kissed back and our lips moved in sync with each others.

After a hot minute, I pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you Jake Sim"

"I love you too Kim Y/N"

———————————

Hey everyone! I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe as well s healthy!

I love you all so damn much and thank you all for all of the love and support!

Love from nana <3