Will you be my princess?

Park Sunghoon

"Hey! Y/N! I heard that you have a little crush on my best friend, Park Sunghoon? When did this happen and why was I not told by you and straight away?" My older brother, Jake, came up to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder whilst his other arm was around his other close friend, Heeseung, the two of them walking alongside me and my best friend Yuna.

"Because I knew you would try to interigate me and I wasn't really up for that. Now go away Jake and take Heeseung oppa with you" I ordered him, pushing him slightly as he whined in response, getting away from me and standing directly in front of me with his arms crossed, brows furrowed and a pout on his lips.

"I feel betrayed that Heeseung hyung and Jay found out before I did, heck! Even Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-ki found out before I did! How dare you Sim Y/N" jake stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes before making a funny and annoying face at him, he narrowed his eyes at me before he started running at me, I swerved and dodged him before I ran off, running to school whilst Jake chased me.

I ended up running all the way to school, running into the grounds and running over to mine and Jake's group of friends, running over to my boy best friend, Sunoo and hiding behind him.

"What happened this time? What did you do to make Jake hyung chase you all the way to school?" Sunoo folded his arms over his chest and asked me as I hide behind his much taller figure, the other boy all laughing at me as I kept my eyes out for Jake.

"I made a face at him and rolled my eyes at him because he feels betrayed that he found out who my crush was after all of you guys found out" I said whithout thinking, not even realsing what I had said until I noticed Jungwon looking at me with wide eyes and Sunghoon looking at me with a perplexed look on his face.

"You have a crush?" Sunghoon asked me with a confused face, his head tilted to the side and his eyebrows furrowed as I widened my eyes, finally realising what I had just done for myself.

"Yes she does and it is-" Jake had finally come over along with Heeseung and Yuna, he started to out me but I was quick enough to run over to him and cover his mouth before he could even try to tell Sunghoon that it was him I had a crush on.

"Don't. You. Dare" I warned him with a deadly glare, making him know that he should keep his mouth shut or there would be serious consequences.

"Alright, alright" Jake slapped my hand away from his face and sent me a death glare, to which I stuck my tongue out at him and starte running away from him again, running through the halls and away from my brother, who was chasing after me.

Thankfully, I managed to escape him and get to my first period class just before he could even lay a finger on me, which was a big relief.

Sunghoon POV:

"She really is something else, isn't she?" Jungwon commented as we watched Y/N run into the school, away from Jake as he chased after her quickly and loudly.

"Hey, Sunghoon hyung? You alright? You look a little paler than usual" Sunoo waved his hand in front of my face and that snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked at the younger three and older two.

The truth was, I was heart broken, Y/N had a crush on someone and she wouldn't tell me who it was even though everyone else knew who, I had had a crush on her for two years now and here she was, crushing on someone else who wasn't me.

"I guess so. Just bummed out that Y/N won't tell me who she has a crush on. It hurts because all of you know but not me, that hurts" I told them how I was feeling, looking to the floor and playing with some small stone that was under my shoes, sighing heavily at the painful thought of Y/N loving someone else.

"It hurts more because you have a crush on her, hyung" Ni-ki slung his arm over my shoulder and gave me a little side hug, I widened my eyes because I was shocked to know that he knew about my feelings for her, I hadn't told any of the boys just in case they told Jake, I didn't know how he would feel about me having a crush on his younger sister.

"H-how did you know that?" I stuttered over my words, still being shocked, he just simply chuckled at me and took his arm away from my shoulder, crossing his arms over his chest and looking at me with a smug look on his face.

"It is really obvious Sunghoonie. Don't worry about liking her, I don't mind it, just be careful with her and don't hurt her. Now off to class with us all!" Jake told me and I jumped, not actually realising that he had come back and was actually standing next to Heeseung and Jay whilst Ni-ki and I were talking.

"O-okay" I looked to the ground and I quickly left the scene, feeling all flustered and embarrassed since I didn't know they all knew that I liked her.

Back to Y/N's POV:

School had finally finished for the day and I rushed out of my class, rushing as fast as I could to get out of school as quick as possible because I wanted to meet up with the friend group before they all split off and went their seperate ways home.

I ran down the halls and ran out of the front door, seeing everyone slowly walking out of the school grounds, so I ran over to them and grabbed onto Sunghoon's wrist, stopping him in his tracks.

"What the- Oh? Y/N? Are you alright?" Sunghoon turned around and looked at me with worried eyes, not knowing what to do since I just ran over to him in a hurry, clearly confusing the poor older boy.

"Yeah... I am prefectly fine Sunghoon but I need to talk to you so could you come with me?" I made sure he knew I was alright and asked him if we could go somewhere to talk, motioning for us to move away from the group so we could talk privately and freely.

"Yeah, sure. We will catch up to you boys" Sunghoon told the boys to keep walking so they would not hear what we were going to be talking about.

The boys nodded their heads and walked away from us, leaving the two of us all alone, I smiled up at Sunghoon with a sweet smile and he returned the same smile.

"Okay, so... Sunghoon. You are a really amazing guy and I honestly appreciate absolutely everything you do for me but... I have to tell you something and I really hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship at all... I li-"

"You found out I like you, didn't you? Let me guess, you're going to tell me you can't return the feelings and you like another guy, probably someone else in our friend group, like Jay, Heeseung hyung or maybe Sunoo or Jungwon-" I cut him short of his sentence by grabbing his face with my two hands and smashing my lips onto his, kissing him very passionately.

"No you dummy! I have a fat ass crush on you and I love you to pieces!" I laughed at his shocked and confused facial expression, finding is extremely amusing how his mouth hung wide and his eyes were practically popping out of their sockets.

"O-Oh- Well that is fantastic then! Well... Sim Y/N, Will you be my princess?" He offered me his hand and I glandly took it whilst I giggled away at how he asked me to date him.

"Yes, as long as you will be my prince" I said back, causing his cheeks to turn a bright shade of pink as the two of us walked home together.

————————————

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves! Remember to eat, sleep and drink because it will keep you all healthy!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all so much and thank you for reading!

Love from Nana <3