When you break up pt.2

Kim Sunoo

I was over at the dorms, making the boys dinner whilst the boys all played video games and playing around like the teenage boys they were.

"Noona? Can I talk to you for a minute?" The sound of Jungwons voice from behind me made my heart flutter.

It had been almost seven months since Sunoo and I broke up, I had gotten over the break up and we continued to stay friends, I had actually started developing feelings for Jungwon.

"Of course Jungwon, what is it that you need?" I questioned the slightly younger boy as we stood next to each other in the large kitchen.

"W-well... I talked to Sunoo Hyung about this first... And he says it's alright b-but I don't know how you'll react... Please don't let this change anything..." Jungwon started to ramble on and on and I couldn't help myslef but giggle at how nervous he was being.

Sunoo stopped in the doorway and leant against the doorframe, one eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face as he watched the younger one try to talk to me.

"What the young, love struck teenage boy is trying to say... Is that he has the biggest crush on you and would like you to be his girlfriend" Sunoo told me and I let out a loud laugh, the younger boy looking at me anxiously and worriedly.

"I am perfectly fine with it if you are" Sunoo quickly commented before he turned around and left the room, leaving Jungwon and I together, alone.

"Well... Little, young, love struck teenager... I would gladly like to date you, I am perfectly happy with being allowed to call you mine... Especially since I've had feelings for you for the past three months" I leaned agasint the kitchen counter, looking up at Jungwon as he smiled like an idiot and pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you Noona!" He beamed at me and I hugged him back as I chuckled, slightly shaking my head.

"Will you please stop calling me Noona! I am three days older than you Jungwon!" I let out a loud laugh and he nodded his head shyly, pulling away from the hug and smiling down at me, I smiled back and patted his head, kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

"So what did you say?" Sunoo asked me with a knowing look and I giggled as I punched his arm lightly, he chuckled too.

"I said yes, of course! And thank you for encouraging him to ask me out, I know you knew I liked him and I appreciate it Sunoo" I thanked him, he shrugged his shoulders and wiggled his eyes brows at me, I shook my head and laughed at him.

"Stop that you weirdo!" I slapped his arm and he chuckled, the two of us sitting next to each other on the couch.

"I am the best match maker out there and I am so happy for the two of you! He better treat you right otherwise ima kick his ass, alright?" Sunoo pointed his finger at me before he turned around and looked to the doorway, Jungwon had just entered, he pointed a finger at him.

"What Hyung?" Jungwons eyes widened as he hadn't heard what Sunoo had previously said, so he was confused and took a seat down next to me.

"I am just warning you, treat the girl right or ima woop yo ass! You got it little rabbit boy!" Sunoo told him, Jungwon only laughed and nodded his head before he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I am going to get back to cooking before something burns, okay? Gather the rest of them up, dinner is about to be ready!" I patted Jungwons leg and he removed his chin, I got up and went back into the kitchen to continue cooking everyone's dinner before I started plating everything up.

I placed all of the plates and chopsticks on the dining table and made everything look nice and made sure everyone had more than enough food to eat.

"Boys! Get your butts in here! Dinner is ready!" I yelled for them all to come and some enough, they all started to pile into the dining room, taking theirs seats as I also too mine.

"So, Y/Nie, we heard that your dating our leader, huh?" Jay sommented and I choked on my ramen, looking up at him with wide eyes before I looked at Jungwon, who had the same look as I did, I looked at Sunoo and he was smiling to himself.

"Yah! Kim Sunoo! How dare you tell them! But yes, Jungwon asked me out about an hour ago... Can we just eat please, I am actually just so hungry right now" I started stuffing my face with food again as everyone went silent and we all started eating our food.

After everyone had finished eating, Jungwon, Sunoo, Heeseung and I all agreed that we would all do the dishes before we all played video games.

"Hey" Jungwon came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder, I smiled to myself as I felt butterflies inside of my stomach.

"Hi you" I greeted him back, turning the tap off and placing the plate I had just washed into the dryer, taking off the gloves and turning around to hug Jungwon properly.

"Okay, let's go you two, let's go play some games then, shall we?" Heeseung offered and the four of us all left the kitchen and walked into the living room, I sat down next to Jungwon and placed my hea don his shoulder as we all started talking, playing games and everything else.

The rest of the night included snuggling, cuddling, shouting, screaming, yelling, swearing and all sorts as we enjoyed the evening.

—————————————

Hi guys! How is everyone doing today? Is everyone alright? Did you all eat and drink today? Have you slept enough or did you sleep at all?

Thank you guys so so much for 3K like what?! Wow! That's just amazing! Thank you all so so much!! 🥺❤️

Make sure to keep yourselves healthy  and safe y'all! Make sure to rest and don't stress yourselves out!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all and thank y'all so much for reading and staying!

Love from Nana ❤️