Bad boys girl

Jay Park

I was just walking down the street with my best friend, Alliana, as we chatted about our favourite things and about our sleepover that we were going to be having that night.

The two of us continued down the street before we eventually made it to the school grounds, where I saw my boyfriend and his group of friends.

"Hey babe!" I greeted him with a back hug and he turned around, hugging me properly and kissing the top of my head.

"Hey babygirl" I looked up and him and he smiled down at me before giving me a peck on the lips and ruffling my hair with his hand.

"Hi boys" I looked behind Jay and greeted the rest of his friends as they all greeted me back with bright smiles and some of them waving.

Alliana grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Jay, taking me into the school and I just waved Jay goodbye and let her drag me into the school.

"Yah! Y/N! Stay the hell away from Jay! Alright? He's mine!" The most popular, most spoiled and the brattiest person in the whole school, came up to both Alliana and I, standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah? What if I don't?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked her up and down with a raised eyebrow, clearly annoying her and getting on her nerves as she only scoffed.

"I'll beat you, I'll get people on you! Watch your mouth you brat!" She practically spat at me and I only smiled sarcastically at her, scoffing and looking her up and down again.

"No. He's MY boyfriend. He was the one who asked ME out. You stay the hell away from him, you brat. I wouldn't recommend starting with me either babe because I will actually do something about it" I warned her and pointed a finger at her before leaning back on the lockers behind me and crossing my arms over my chest.

Just as she was about to slap me, I grabbed her wrist and slapped her instead, causing her head to snap to the side as everyone around us gasped.

"You bitch!" She shouted at me before she charged at me, causing both of us to fall to the floor, she was on top of me and straddling my waist as she attempted to punch me, to which I blocked and flipped her over.

I was now on top of her and was now straddling her waist, pinning her to the floor before I punched her jaw twice, not able to hit her anymore as Alliana took me off of her.

Before Alliana could take me away, the girl pushed me again and she managed to push me into the lockers, causing me to groan in pain.

She came closer to me and punched me in the face twice before grabbing my shoulders and throwing me to the side, falling to the floor and hitting my head, hard.

"What the hell Mina?!" Alliana yelled at Mina, Mina only smirking at the two of us before pulling Allianas hair, making her fall to the floor and scream slightly as she fell, hitting her knees harshly.

That pushed me over the edge and my eyes darkened as I looked at Mina, only wanting to make her pay.

I gained my posture, moving closer to her and pushing her hardly as she fell face forward to the floor, she hit her face and she would clearly have broken her nose.

"I warned you" I bent down to her level and grabbed her hair, whispering into her ear before basically throwing her head and causing it to hit the floor.

I stood up straight and looked around at the surrounding students, smirking at them before jumping slightly, an arm wrapping around my waist and guiding me away from the scene.

"That was hot baby but you are definitely going to get expelled for this" Jay chuckled and pecks my temple as I only shrugged my shoulders and let him take me somewhere.