SOULMATES

Ot7 fanfic

I sat and watched as the sun started rising up from behind all of the tall and crowded buildings, times like these were the ones I adored the most, being able to be alone and just peacefully watch the sun rise.

"Y/N? Why are you up so early again? Did you sleep at all?" The familiar voice of my leader, Yerim, came from behind me as I turned around on my heels and looked at her with eyes full of adventure.

"I woke up three hours ago... I slept for an hour before I woke up and decided to do things" I smiled up to my leader, a heavy sigh left her lips and that's when I knew I shouldn't have spoken or I should've lied instead of telling her the truth.

"Y/N, love. You really need to start sleeping more, I know you struggle with sleep but I need you to at least try, you can't keep running off of like three to seven hours of sleep a week. It is simply unhealthy and everyone is getting worried about your health because you are barely eating as well" Yerim scolded me and I was bored of hearing the same scolding everyday.

"Yes unnie, I get it. I am unwell and people are worried. Can we talk about this later please? We need to get going, aren't we meeting Enhypen today?" I skipped the topic and changed it to something else, mainly because I was really excited to meet them.

"Yes we are meeting them today. We are talking about this later though, young lady" She warned me and I just nodded my head, hoping that she would forget about this later in the day.

"Yes unnie" I agreed and nodded my head, obeying.

"Good, let's get food" Yerim nodded her head and motioned for me to follow her but I didn't move and inch from where I was standing.

"Nope, I already ate, washed my dish and got ready for today, I am just waiting for all of you now" I told her, placing my hands behind my back and not moving, staying where I was and looking at her with inoccent eyes.

"Hmm, alright but at least come into the living room and sit with us all" She narrowed her eyes at me, clearly she didn't exactly believe what I had just said but I wouldn't blame her since I often lied about me eating.

"Okay" I nodded my head and followed after her like a little puppy.

"Ahhhhh, Yerim! Y/N, there you are! Come and eat with us!" Lia unnie motioned for the two of us to sit downa dn eat with them, Yerim unnie sat down with the rest of the girls whilst I took a seat on the cold, marble floor, sitting away from the table.

"Y/Nie already ate but I will eat with you all, let's dig in then shall we" Yerim unnie repsonded to Lia unnie and they all  begand to eat their meal as I sat and listened to them all speak.

Once the girls had finished eating, they all scurried off and got themselves ready whilst I grabbed my bag and took a seat on the couch in the lounge, waiting for them all to be finished and ready to leave, all of them came in one by one.

"Okay, let's go!" Yerim unnie made sure we were all set to go, all of us leaving our dorm and heading out of the building to the cars.

"Okay, I want Yeji, Haru and Jungha unnie together in that car please and the rest of us will go into the second car, let's head out so were not late please" Yerim unnie told us what car we were going to be going into for now and we all headed off to the cars that we were told to go to, I was riding with Yerim unnie, Lia unnie and also Yulia unnie.

After about a twenty minute car ride, we finally got to HYBE, all of us getting out of the cars and going inside of the building, I was at the back as I walked behind everyone, all of them walking up the stairs, I followed close behind them.

"Okay girls, I want you all on your best behaviour, be nice and show them how amazing we are!" Yerim unnie stopped us in the middle of the hall and gave us a very quick pep talk, all of us listened and nodded our heads to what she was saying.

Yerim unnie nodded her head and she walked a little more before stopping in front of a practice room door, knocking lightly before opening it.

"Hello!" All of us bowed politely as we entered the room, I was the last one in the room and so I closed the door behind me and all I heard were gasps so I whipped my head around and saw everyone's eyes on me, even our CEO.

"Y/N. Your markings..." The CEO looked at me with wide eyes but also a stern looking face, I was extremely confused and worried.

"Yeah? What about them?" I questioned, being very nervous and also scared.

"Look at the boys" I did as I was told by Jungha unnie and I looked at the seven boys in front of me.

"A flower..." Heeseung had behind his ear.

"Snake on the hand" On Jay's hand.

"Little Elephant..." Jake had it on his ankle, like me.

"Snowflake" On Sunghoon's wrist, exactly the same as mine, I looked at my own wrist.

"Sunshine" The back of Sunoo's neck.

"Wolf" On Jungwon's collar.

"Enjoy the little things..." Right on Ni-ki's forearm, just like mine.

"I-I can't deal with this right now" I was so overwhelmed by everything and I was so sick that I started to get dizzy and I stumbled a lot as I tried to leave the room, failing and falling down, feeling a sharp pain in my head and left shoulder and left wrist.

"Y/N!" I heard everyone shout before everything went silent and pitch black.

———————————

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy!

Thank you all for the amazing amount of support and thank you all for the love too!

I love you all so much and remember to eat, drink and sleep pleanty!

Love from Nana <3