When they propose

Kim Sunoo

I was in the boys dorm, in the kitchen, currently cooking breakfast for everyone before I had to head off to my job, being a choreographer, producer, song writer and composer for people at Hybe, it was a lot of work but it was so worth it in the end.

Enhypen was having their comeback this month, so I was mainly working with them but there had been a few times when I needed to work with BTS, TxT, Seventeen and other artists under HYBE too.

It was currently about 6:00am.

"Oh hey Y/N! What are you making today?" Heeseung came into the kitchen and sat down at the table, watching me cook food for everyone.

"Just some noodles, rice, toast and eggs for you all, nothing too hard" I told him with a smile as I continued to cook food for everyone, starting to plate all of the food and place it ok the table.

"Did you not make food for yourself?" He asked me, picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat the food I had made.

"I don't have time today, I am going to wake all of the boys up then head off to work, I have a lot of things that I need to do. I will see you all later tonight when I get home" I explained, he nodded his head in understanding and smiled sadly at me before digging into his meal.

"Okay, enjoy your meal, tell the boys where I am if they ask. I will wake them all once, make sure they all eat please, Hee" I requested and he nodded his head in understanding before I walked into the boys bedroom and woke everyone up.

After telling them all to get their butts out of bed, I headed off to the front door and shoved my shoes on, heading out of the dorm and off to the company.

I quickly stopped in past the nearest cafe, grabbing myself a coffee before I left and walked down the street, getting to the company and quickly meaking my way to my studio, taking off my jacket and dumping my bag on the floor before I looked at my list of things that I needed to do.

To do List:

-Choreograph Not for Sale.
-Rehearse Drunk-Dazed with the boys.
-Rehearse Very Good with the boys.
-Write Mixed up.
-Choreograph Mixed up.
-Rehearse Blue Hour with TxT.
-Choreograph Fever.
-Teach the boys Fever Choroegraphy.
-Record Fever with the boys.
-Rehearse all songs for performance with Seventeen.
-Teach the boys Mixed up Choreography.

A loud sigh left my mouth as I looked at all of the things that I had to do today, many things in such little time.

"Well. Better get started stright away since I kind of need to finish all of this by today or very early tomorrow morning. Sunoo is going to kill me for this bit oh well. I should probably start with writing Mixed Up, Choreograph Mixed Up then Choreograph Fever and finishing with Choreographing Not for Sale beofre the boys come, then I can teach them the dances!" I made a little plan of action in my head before I wrote it all on the back of the piece of paper.

I got to work straight away, sitting down on the floor with my note book and pen, writing down lyrics as they came into my head, ripping out the piece of paper if I didn't like the way it sounded, meaning there was dozens of pieces of paper all over the studio's floor.

After many ripped out pages and frustrated sighs, I was finally finished with writing the song for the boys.

"Okay, now that I have a melody in my head, I can choreograph all the dances that I need to choreograph" I siked myself up, jumping onto my feet and kicking away all of the pieces of paper, cramming them all into the corner of the room as I started stretching and started working on Mixed Up's choreography.