Truth or dare

Jay Park

Today, I were over at the boys dorm for a sleepover since I hadn't seen them for almost two months now due to their promotions.

The boys and I were currently sitting in the dorms and the maknae line knew about my very large crush on Jay but they agreed to keep it a secret, since I promised to buy them food at the weekends if they did.

Right now, I was sitting down with the maknae's, playing some sort of random ass video game that they had chosen for the four of us to play together.

"Noona and I are going to beat you two!" Sunoo laughed at the two younger boys, who were actually loosing to me and Sunoo.

"Ha! Told you we would win!" Sunoo jumped up and down, sticking his tongue out at the younger males and doing his little victory dance, which definitely made me laugh at him.

"Are you sure you are only six months younger than me Sunoo-shi?" I teased him, he stopped his little dance and turned to look at me, pouting at me and crossing his arms firmly over his chest.

"Come on Noona! It was only a little bit of teasing! I am older than both of them and you know that! I am very mature, far more mature than these two!" Sunoo proceeded to give me reasons as to why he was definitely older than both Jungwon and Ni-ki, which only made me giggle at him.

"It was only a little bit of teasing Sunoo-ah" I mocked the boys pervious words, causing the two younger ones to snicker.

"What are the two of you arguing about now?" Heeseung's voice appeared from the doorway, the four of us turning to look at him and the three ofther boys standing next to him.

"Y/N noona and Sunoo hyung won against us again, Sunoo hyung did a little dance and stuck his tongue out at us so noona started teasing him and now he's being all pouty and the two of them are bickering about age and maturity" Ni-ki explained what was going on to the four older boys, Sunghoon and Jake sharing a few snickers, Jay sighed and rolled his eyes whilst Heeseung sighed and placed his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose.

"Sunoo. Y/N. How many time have we told the two of you to stop arguing like this? You two are old enough now and need to set a good example for those two. Anyway, that is not why we came in here" Heeseung lightly scolded both Sunoo and I but he did know that we wouldn't listen and we wouldn't listen to him and we would probably just argue and bicker again later on in the evening.

"We came here to see if you four wanted to play truth or dare with us?" Sunghoon spoke for Heeseung, I shared glances with the three younger boy and they all nodded their heads, agreeing to the idea.

"Okay, we shall all play then!" I clapsed my hands together before moving across the room to take a seat on the large bed, everyone else followed my actions.

"I will go first because I suggested the game in the first place!" Jake quickly claimed to going first so we let him.

His eyes scanned around the room, a mischevious grin plastered on his face as his eyes finally landed on Jungwon, the corner of his lips turned upwards into an evil smirk.

"Jungwonie, truth or dare?" He asked his leader, tilting his head to the side as he waited for him to answer.

"I chose dare because why not?" Jungwon finally told us the answer, Jake not failing to keep that smirk on his face, the smirk actually getting more evil and wider.

"I dare you to call you crush and tell her you like her. Or, you can down a shot of hot sauce, whichever one you decide on" Jake gave the boy two very harsh options, to which everyone ooed and awed at, feeling a little bad for Jungwon.

A loud and annoyed sigh left Jungwon's mouth as he whipped out his phone and unlocked it, a few of us shared glances before we turned our attention back to Jungwon once we heard the phone start to ring and a female voice actually answer the phone.

"Hey Hyunjinnie, erm... I have to confess something... I have a crush on you and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend, it is perfectly fine if- wait really?! Wow, thank you. Okay, yep. Bye-bye!" Jungwon hung up the phone and put it away, a huge grin plastered on his face, he had clearly been accepted and had just gotten himself his very first girlfriend, which I was happy about, I felt like a proud mother.

"Okay, my turn! Jay hyung! Truth or dare?" Jungwon questioned the older boy, still smiling like an idiot.

"Hmm... How about I chose truth!" Jay answered, placing his face in his hands and his elbows on his knees, leaning forwards and waiting for his question.

"Is it true that you have a crush?" Jungwon asked, Jay's face flushed a bright red as he sheepishly nodded his head, confirming.

I felt my heart shatter completely at his actions, Sunoo noticed this and he grabbed my hand for comfort, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb to reassure me that everything was okay.

"Okay, my turn. Y/N, truth or dare?" He asked me and I tried to hold back my tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes, I looked to the floor and thought about it for a moment before deciding my answer.

"Dare" I answered, trying not to choke on my words.

"I dare you to ask out your crush. We all know you have one because you smile at your phone so much. Ask him out already Y/Nie!" Jay gave me the dare and I looked over to Ni-ki, gulping harshly and taking in a very deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Okay..." I mumbled, standing up, making all of the boys very confused.

"Jay... Will you go out with me?" I looked to the floor an fiddled with my fingers, being absolutely terrified of being rejected since he already liked someone else.

"Yes, yes I will Yang Y/N" those were the words that I really wasn't expecting at all.

I was so taken aback that I backed up and nearly fell over one of the boys random shoes lying around the dorm, thankfully Jay caught me and I didn't fall to the floor.

"That was close" Jay commented and all I could do was sheepishly nod and blush at the closeness in our faces.

"Well, congratulations to the two of you then, you've both ended up with your crushes!" Heeseung congratulated the two of us and I shook my head as I giggled at him, taking my seat on the bed again but this time, Jay sat down next to me.

This was the day when I officially loved the game 'Truth or Dare'.

————————————

Hey everyone! How are you all?! Did you all eat something today, no? Then stop whatever you are doing and get your ass to your kitchen to go and eat something.

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love you all so so much and thank you all for everything!

Love from Nana❤️