Highschool sweethearts

Jake Sim

Jake and I are what you call, high school sweethearts, everyone envied our relationship and they always praised us because we were both smart, good looking and talented.

The two of us shared the same friend group, it was actually how we met in the first place.

It was my first day of school so I hadn't gotten to anyone yet until one boy in my year sat down next to me in class and began to talk to me, Kim Sunoo, and then he offered me to go to lunch with him and meet his friends in hopes that I would make friends with them too.

Jake was the first person to greet me in the friend group and we soon became really really close before he eventually asked me out, we spent a lot of time together and we'd almost always be together for group projects.

For the first few weeks, months even, people always told us that we wouldn't last because we were such opposites but after they looked past that, they kept on telling us how we were literally perfect together, after that, we always have been told that and now we've been dating since I was 14 and he was 14, now I was 17 and he was 17, our bond is stronger than ever.

But of course, we weren't your typical couple, Jake loved going out and having fun with his friends, partying and he was also a trainee, whilst me? Well, I was the quiet, introverted and nerdy girl, I worked part time at a café and I also worked part time as a makeup artist in BigHit Entertainment.

Jake and I both lived together, well, not exactly, Jake lived in a dorm with his members whilst I lived in the house, he would come over whenever he was free and he'd either spend the whole day with me or we'd go and hang with the boys.

Today was no exception and I got up at 8:00am like always and got myself showered and changed into nice looking clothes.

(The outfit)

After I finished getting myself changed, I headed down to my kitchen and made myself a quick cup of coffee before also making some toast

I sat myself down in the lounge and turned on the news so I could see if anything had happened lately, nothing really special and nothing to worry about, then my phone started ringing, my co-worker was calling me, Jimin.

—————————————

Jimin:
"Hey Y/N! Could you please cover my shift for me?"

Y/N:
"When is your shift starting and finishing?"

Jimin:
"It starts at 2pm and finishes at 8pm, can you manage?"

Y/N:
"I am so sorry Jimin but I really can't, I have to be at my other job by 2pm until around 10pm, I am so sorry, again"

Jimin:
"It's alright Y/N, I know you are busy and I'll just get someone else to do it, have a great day!"

Y/N:
"You too!"