Mystery boy

Park Sunghoon

Park Sunghoon, the quiet but bad boy in school, he always caught my attention and he never really talked to anyone except his group of six friends.

The only person that I payed attention to was Sunghoon and also my elder cousin, Mia, who was only a few months older than me and my brother.

Sunghoon and I had never spoken before and he seemed very cold and distant, especially when girls attempted to talk to him.

I was always intrigued by him because he was smart, handsome, tall and very talented but, he only spoke with that group of boys, I wanted to know more about him.

Today started off just like every other day, I was woken up by my annoying brother, Jay Park and I got myself out of my bed and headed into my closet to get changed.

(Her outfit)

After I changed into my clothes, I left my room closet and went to my vanity, sitting down and doing light makeup like every morning, before I also curled my hair

I nodded my head, being satisfied with my look, standing up from my chair and walking out of my room, heading down into the kitchen so I could grab something to eat.

"Hey, Y/N? I am having friends over after school and I know you'll probably be home late because your hanging out with Mia but can you be quiet when you come home?" Jay came into the kitchen and informed me, I nodded my head understandably before I grabbed an apple, my school bag and keys, leaving the house and heading to school.

As I approached the school gates, I got attacked in a hug by my cousin Mia, who was the same age as Jay and I, so we were very close, best friends even.

"Hey Mia, let's head to class shall we?" I suggested, she took my arm and we entered the school, we headed off to our first period class, which was physics, both of us were quite good at it but we didn't really like it though.

We entered the classroom and my eyes instantly landed on the two boys who sat behind Mia and I, Jake Sim and Park Sunghoon, the mysterious boy.

Mia had a big fat crush on Jake and I had an interest in Sunghoon, so and an idea popped into my head as both Mia and I sat in our seats.

"Hey, Jake? I was wondering if maybe you, Sunghoon, Mia and I could all work in a group for the physics project?" I turned around and asked the brunette boy as he sat behind me, next to the mysterious boy, Park Sunghoon.

"Yeah sure! But please promise me you will do work and won't leave me to do it all" Jake requested and I nodded my head furiously as I smiled at him.

"Yes of course! We always help in projects so yes we will definitely help you and thank you for agreeing to work with us!" I thanked him before I turned around and continued to listen to the teacher and take notes for the class.