When you break up

Lee Heeseung

My alarm woke me up from my amazing little dream that I was having, I groaned and flipped over in my bed, seeing no one there, as always.

Heeseung was my boyfriend and has been for maybe two years now, we were really close and I was very close with his members too, we were best friends.

My boyfriend had not talked to me or interacted with me for a few days now and I was starting to get worried about him, he was probably really stressed, nervous but also excited for his new comeback.

I sighed as I got up from my bed and I walked into my bathroom, taking a shower and doing my morning routine.

My phone started singing so I rushed into my bedroom and looked to see who was calling me this morning, it wasn't usual for me to get calls, the caller ID was Enhypens manager.

I gulped before picking up the call.

—————————————

Y/N:
"H-Hello? Is everything okay?"

Manager:
"Not exactly, we need you to one to the company for a meeting Y/N, do you think you can come?"

Y/N:
"Y-Yeah! I need to get dressed then I'll come over!"

Manager:
"Well be outside of your house in five minutes, will you be ready then?"

Y/N:
"Oh, yeah I will be ready! I'll see you soon"

Manager:
"We'll see you soon Y/N"

—————————————

He hung up the call and I looked at my phone with a confused face as I tried to figure out why the company would want to talk to me.

I quickly got changed into a random outfit and I made sure that I had everything before I left my room and left my house, seeing a black car waiting for me.

The manager came out and greeted me before he opened the door for me, I entered the car and was the only person there other than the driver and manager.

We drove for about twenty minutes in silence as I waited in anticipation, the car pulling up to the company and the manager opening the door of me as I stepped out of the car and followed him into the building.

He took me up the stairs and down the hall, into a large room, all of Enhypen, PD Nim, the CEO of Belift were all sitting at the table.

The manager motioned for me to sit down in between Jungwon and Sunoo, looking around and seeing that the boys were just as confused as I was.

"Hello everyone, I am sorry to pull you all into this meeting on such short notice but this matter needs to be discussed amongst everyone" PD nim explained to us and we all looked around at each other, everyone being confused as heck, but not too much for Heeseung.

"Only Heeseung knows why we are all gathered here today. I am here to say that I wish for Heeseung and Y/N to break things off. The fans love the two of you being together but I wish for Heeseung to focus more on his career before a relationship. I am sorry to the both of you but it is for the best. I shall leave and let you all discuss thing out" The CEO of belift told us the news and my eyes immediately filled with tears as I looked over to Heeseung, who looked just as sad if not sadder than I was at this moment.

The CEO, PD Nim and the manager all left the room, the silence in the room was deafening and it was horrible.

"Y/N" Jungwon called for me softly, his voice breaking, I looked up at him and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I know. I know. I'll always speak with you boys! Nothing has changed, I still love you boys and Heeseung just as much as before and that'll never ever change. Ever! But promise me one thing, all of you..." Tears were falling from my eyes and I was stumbling over my words as I choked on my tears, being absolutely devastated.

"Eat, drink, rest and take care of yourselves but mostly each other! Make that comeback the greatest comeback of the century! Hwaiting!" I cheered for them and they smiled at my efforts to staying positive, as much as having to break up with Heeseung burned me and killed me inside, I had to obey orders.

"Thank you Y/N! Well always be here and please don't stop texting us all! We all love you, some more than others, but we still love you!" Sunoo tried to keep the mood happy but unfortunately failed miserably, but I appreciated his effort to try and cheer me up a little.

"Well leave the two of you alone, so you can talk things out" Jungwon gave me a quick hug and they all got up from their seats, including Heeseung, but he didn't leave the room with everyone else, he stayed and moved towards me.

I stood up to and the two of us looked at each other before he pulled me in for a tight, warm and meaningful hug as I continued to cry into his chest.

"I am so sorry that things have to be this way Y/N, please wait for me?" He muttered into my hair and all I could do was sob harder at the fact that I had to leave him.

"Of course I'll wait for you Hee" I whispered back but it was almost completely inaudible due to my sobs and sniffles.

"Well still see each other and we can still be couple like but...Not a couple, okay? We can still speak like we used to, hug and we can still act normal around the boys, but...We have to be careful around the company and when we're out" Heeseung warned me and I nodded in understandment before we pulled away from each other, he cupped my face with his hands and wiped away my tears.

"I love you Jeon Y/N and I always will" He told me before he pulled me in for one last long and passionate kiss, one that I will always remember.

"I love you too Hee, always have and always will" I whispered back to him as he pulled me in for one last right and meaningful hug, caressing my hair with his hands and rubbing my back too, attempting to calm me down more, but of course it wouldn't work.

He pulled away and he left the room, knowing that it would be too hurtful to both of us if he had stayed in the room any longer.

———————————————

The first heartbreaking one! I hope you guys liked it because I actually found this quite difficult to write, which is why it's so short-

I hope your all having a great day or night and have eaten? Make sure to eat my babies!!

So- I have a new book out and it is called "I-Landers Lovers" and I am so excited to have finally published it because I am in love with it!

I love y'all so much and thank you all for your amazing support!

Love from Nana ❤️