Prologue

Callie O'Brien

The sound of heavy breathing grew louder in the room. Hands moved delicately along every nook and cranny the body had to offer. The tingling sensation sending a nerve-wracking kick of pleasure. How could I get tired of this?

With a gentle bite to the neck, a moan was the reward. Skin-to-skin contact was almost unbearable. But it was something I needed to get me through the week.

I love her. I love this.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door causing both of us to groan. Goddamn it, just when it was getting good. Logan chuckles and shakes her head, bringing her lips back to mine. She smiles into the kiss causing me to crave more of her. "Mommy, you promised we'd go to the park!" the little voice shouted from the other side of the door.

"We better get a move on it or Daisy is going to kill us" Logan pecks my lips once again before pulling away. She climbs off of me and out of bed, my eyes never leaving her nude body. I watch the brunette open her drawer and pick out a pair of lace panties. She bends down to step into them when her eyes meet mine.

"Get your ass up Cal, Daisy isn't going to be nice forever," I smirk at her and lick my lips. How was I ever this lucky? In defeat, I force myself out of bed and head towards my wife, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her shoulder. "You know we're going to continue this, right?" I question allowing my grip to loosen.

Logan scoffs and turns towards me. "Like I'd let you get me this damn horny and not do something about it. And Ari is coming to pick her up later."

I can't help but smile at my wife. I let her go and get dressed, knowing Daisy wasn't exactly the patient kind. And she's only 6.

Logan is the first to exit the room. My eyes follow her ass until she's no longer in sight. I shake my head. I gather my phone and keys before following behind the brunette. I find my two beauties in the kitchen gathering snacks and water. "Can we get Ethan and Emily?" Daisy questions.

My eyes land on Logan, knowing the question was directed towards her. Her hazel eyes meet mine as if waiting for me to answer. I can only shrug my shoulders.

"We'll have to see, I don't think Aunty Ari and Uncle Elli are home" Logan softly rejects her question. Daisy can only pout. Did I also mention she's spoiled? That's what happens when you're the only child.

I quickly glance away from our daughter, not wanting to fall victim to her puppy-like eyes. She was really convincing when she wanted to be. "Let's go" I demand as I try my hardest to ignore my daughter. I head out the door and to the car. Shortly after, Logan and Daisy follow behind.

"Mama, I want to play with Ethan and Emily!" Daisy pouts as I crank the car. I frown as I glance back towards the dark-haired girl. One glance and I'm hooked. And my heart is sold to the beauty in the back seat. Damn, I've been played. "Okay baby, whatever you want" I give in.

Logan glares at me. This time I ignore her gaze as I pull out of our driveway. I begin the drive to Arielle and Elliot's house, in hopes they were in fact home. Logan turns on the radio, allowing the music to play as background noise. "I was thinking, you and I could go on a mini-vacation before Daisy goes back to school."

I peek over to my wife, "Oh yeah? Where are you thinking?" I question before turning my attention back to the road. Logan hums, her hand intertwining with my free hand. "I was thinking maybe Spain."

"Baby we went to Spain last summer" I chuckle.

"Okay and maybe I fell in love with it. It's not painful to go a second time, we could visit more sites we didn't see!"