Chapter Fifty-three

Logan 

Thanksgiving. One of my favorite holidays because it's all about food. And in our family, we didn't host thanksgiving in the same house every year. This year Callie was going to be the one hosting Thanksgiving. She, Jerry, and I had been preparing the food all day yesterday.

Turkey, turkey stuffing, holiday ham, yams, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, collard greens, corn, and mashed potatoes. Don't even get me started on desserts. I thought making them from scratch would be a good idea instead of buying them at the store. Luckily, Jerry was there helping so he did most of the baking. 

And now, to be disturbed from my sleep to get the house ready. I groan as I glance at my wife, "Do we really have to?" I question, peeking an eye at her, tiredly. The woman brought her brown eyes to me before smiling softly. "You don't have to help. We're just going to set everything up and ensure the house is clean. If you're too tired, I understand."

I frown, suddenly feeling bad if I don't help. I yawn and stretch, throwing the blankets from my body in the process. I smile as I feel my wife's eyes on me. 

Turning my head, I catch her in the act of licking her lips as her eyes crawl over my breast and thighs. Would it be okay to have sex with her? We haven't had that kind of pleasure since I fucked things up. I bite my lip, suddenly in the mood to fuck her before we get out day started. "Are we allowed to shower before getting started?" I question, placing my hand on her arm.

Callie blushes before nodding her head, "Yeah."

I bite my cheek and eye her as I turn toward her. Her eyes meet mine, holding my gaze. "Would you..." I stop, wondering if this would make me an asshole. "Would you like to shower with me?" I question, deciding if I was going to be rejected that I'd take it like a big girl.

Her beautiful brown eyes practically twinkle from the question but I see the hesitation in them as well. I couldn't blame her. I knew she was still months away maybe even a year away from actually forgiving me. 

"Yes, I would love that," she mutters softly, glancing at me. I try to bite back my smile but fail miserably as I smile brightly at her. God, I miss this woman. 

I stand from the bed and strip naked, grabbing her attention away from her thoughts. "I'll go start the shower," I spit, running past her and entering the master bathroom. I was so happy that she said yes that I felt bubbly all over. I just knew my day wouldn't be shit.

Once the water was hot and on, I turn to call out to my wife, surprised she was already in the doorway. I clench my jaw as she leans against the doorframe, her eyes on me. "Uh, the s-shower's ready," I stutter. She nods her head, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. 

I watch the woman silently as she keeps her gaze focused on me. She pulls her shirt over her head, revealing such a delicious sight that I haven't been able to witness for 3 weeks now. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't throbbing between my legs. 

Blinking from my stupor, I force myself into the shower to relieve myself a little. I was feeling a little too hot right now. I stand under the water, letting it cascade down my body as I wait impatiently for my wife to get in. I run my hands through my hair, allowing the water to get all of me wet.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as Callie pulls the curtain back slightly to get in. Once she's in she fixes the shower curtain. I try not to think too much about the beautiful woman behind me as I stand under the water but my train of thought is forced elsewhere as I feel her soft hands on my waist. 

Unintentionally, I moan as my eyes roll back. I quickly cover my mouth with my hands as my eyes widen in realization. Her left hand pulls me against her as her other glides up my side. My breathing is heavy and uneven as she cups my breast in her hand and pinches my nipple between her thumb and index finger.