Chapter Seventeen

Callie

Letting out a breath, I glance down at my wife who kneeled between my legs. "Baby, my legs are going to give out," I mutter between moans. Her eyes flutter open as those breathtaking bluish-green eyes meet mine. Her tongue continues working my bundle of nerves, not caring about my unpleasant situation. 

Just outside the door, our daughter slept soundlessly while we locked ourselves in the restroom to please ourselves. It was becoming nearly impossible to keep my voice to myself when the woman was hitting every sweet spot. 

Pulling my hands away from kneading my breasts, they dive into her wet brown tresses, wanting more. I bite harshly on my bottom lip as the knot in my stomach forms. "Logan, I'm gonna," my words are snatched from my lips as I feel two delicate fingers enter my core. I throw my head back, immediately feeling pain rush through from headbutting the wall. 

This causes my wife to pull away. She stands and grabs my face, "Are you okay? That sounded painful," she spits worriedly. I chuckle and rub the back of my head, feeling a soft spot from where I'd just hit. "I'll be fine."

The moment those words slip past my lips, a dizzy spell comes over me and I wobble, losing my balance. Logan wraps her arms around my waist, cautiously. "Let's get you to bed," she whispers. I shake my head and close my eyes. "You can't leave me high and dry like this," I sigh through the pain.

The woman chuckles, "Maybe next time baby. You might've given yourself a concussion. Let's get dressed and go lay down." I sigh, giving in only because my head was throbbing painfully. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I wait for the woman to help me out of the tub. 

Once we're both dried and dressed, Logan pulls me out of the restroom and towards the bed, where Daisy was already keeping the sheets warm. I smile at our daughter and climb in beside her. "Go to sleep, if you wake up and you're still in pain we'll go to the ER."

Nodding my head, I wrap my arm around Daisy's petite figure. Surprisingly, I quickly fall asleep.

When I wake up again, it's still dark out. I groan and rub the back of my head as I turn in bed, noticing a missing body. I blink my eyes slowly as I hear a voice from the balcony. As expected, there Logan stood looking as gorgeous as ever. Climbing out of bed, I make my way towards my wife.

Upon hearing the door open, her attention is averted from the dark sky. A smile lights up her features as she pulls me into her side. I finally take notice that she's on the phone. So instead of interrupting her call, I admire the skyline of Madrid at night. "So, what does that mean for you and Alanna?" she questions and I quickly realize who's on the other line.

Logan smiles as I feel her fingers play on the side of my waist. "I don't want you to hate me but I was totally hoping you and she would end up together."

I furrow my brows in confusion, not understanding their conversation. It continues for a few minutes longer before Logan ends the call and places her phone in her back pocket. "Was that Lexi?"

The brunette nods her head, "She and Melani went out to dinner. She said they were flirting all night and they even shared a kiss."

Nodding my head, I take in the new information. "What about Alanna?"

"She hasn't told her about it yet. She's going to tell her tomorrow. But oddly enough she doesn't know if she should end things with Alanna just because of one lousy kiss with her ex." 

"She shouldn't. She's been with Alanna for years. She and Melani had only been together for a shorter time, meaning she has a more emotional connection with Alanna than she does with Mel."

Logan groans, "You don't sound like you want Lex and Mel to get back together."

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't want them to get together if they're not ready to be in a relationship together. Melani left and Alexis was left behind, she clearly hurt deeply because of that. They haven't seen each other for 5 years, it's going to take more than just a kiss to get them on the same page."

My wife smiles at me before humming. "It only took us one kiss."

Shaking my head, I disagree with the brunette beside me causing her to frown. "It took a lot more than just a kiss. Don't you remember that I rejected you?"

Her brows raise and she turns away from the city, facing me. Her hands rest on my waist as she pulls me flush against her. Bluish-green eyes meet mine before trailing to my lips, hungrily. Oh, that's right, we weren't finished with what we were doing earlier. 

"How's your head?" she questions, moving her hand to massage the back of my head. I smile softly at her gesture, "I'll be fine. It still hurts a little, but I'm okay."

Logan smiles at me before pressing her lips to my forehead, "I love you so much."

"And I, you baby."

- - - 

I sigh as I try not to glance at the woman beside me. "I haven't seen you in a few days," Narcissa's voice is heavy with her accent as always. Clearing my throat, I nod my head, "It's been a long few days for me. My wife rarely lets me leave the hotel room."

I hadn't meant to make it sound like I've been constantly having sex with my wife but that's what I've been doing. I turn my head slightly to glance at Narcissa only to find her eyes already on me. Frozen in my spot, I notice her forest green eyes creeping all over my body as if I was eye candy. 

"I wouldn't blame her, you are a very beautiful woman."

The compliment causes me to chuckle hard as I feel myself blushing. "Nonsense! You're way prettier."

Narcissa nods her head, "I know."

I glance at the woman, not surprised by her confidence. I mean who would have low self-esteem when they looked like her? She is undeniably sexy. The dinging of the elevators grab our attention. Once the people who rode down escape from the enclosed space, we enter. It becomes extremely hot as I stand a few inches away from the woman.

She presses on the 7th button, waiting for the elevator doors to close. Once they do we begin moving up the floors. 

My heart was hammering against my chest and I was absolutely sure she'd hear it. My eyes widen in shock as the tall woman reaches over to press the emergency button, stopping the movements of the elevator. 

I inhale sharply as I turn to eye her in confusion. Clearing her throat, she turns towards me. Closing the gap between us, Narcissa stares me right in the eyes. Her green eyes pierced me in place as I felt her soft hands grip my waist. "I want you," she mutters, voice dripping in a Spanish accent that made my knees weak.

I wanted to reject her motives but I couldn't bring myself to speak, not when she was so close. 

Her chest pressed against my own and her lips painstakingly close, I was sure to pass out any given moment. "Am I allowed to kiss you?" she questions, licking her rosy full lips, bringing my eyes to them.

No. I nod my head. Smiling, the Spanish woman leans in, closing the space between our lips. 

"Cal," I hear my name forcing me to open my eyes. I gasp as I spot my wife and daughter above me with curious eyes. The two laugh softly, "What are you guys doing?" I question, slightly annoyed they ruined such a sweet dream. Though it was wrong to dream about kissing another woman as if I wasn't already married.

"We're hungry, babe and you've been sleeping all day," Logan pouts. Letting out a breath, I turn on my side to glance at the clock. And just as Logan stated, I really have been sleeping all day. Groaning, I force myself out of bed. "Fine, let me wash up and we can get going."