Chapter Thirty-Seven

Callie

The moment I pull out of the driveway of Elementary school, Logan asks a question I wasn't quite ready to hear causing me to slam on the breaks and glance at my wife. With a sigh, she places her hand on my arm, "You should get out of the street before we start an accident." I search her hazel eyes before nodding my head and driving to an empty parking lot of some shut-down store.

I turn the car off and give my attention to Paisley and Ashton, hoping and praying that their answer would be no.

My eyes water as I watch Paisley avoid our eyes as she played with her fingers. That was a sign that he does touch her and she didn't want him to get in trouble because she knew he'd do something if she told anyone. The fact that that sick bastard touches little kids and threatens them if they tell someone is so evil.

"Paisley... where does he touch you?" Logan questions, her voice soft treading lightly so she doesn't scare the poor child.

And all I could think was, the semester just started. How long has he been doing this? It was only a few days away from Halloween, school started on August 27th. That means for 2 months, he's been sexually assaulting these kids. And who's to say Paisley and Ashton were the only ones!

"Ashton, does he touch you?" Logan questioned, hoping for an answer, which she received. I couldn't think straight when I saw Ashton nod his head slowly. "Where?"

The small boy stuttered on his words, scared he'd get in trouble. "He-he toches me here," he points between his legs, "when I'm being good. And he makes me touch him when I'm being bad." That's all I needed to know. I turn the car back on and quickly make my way back to the school. I couldn't think straight. He deserves to die. He deserves to fucking die!

I could feel my muscles tighten, my heartbeat increasing tenfold. "Stay here," I spit once the car is parked. I don't wait for Logan to question my actions as I rush into the school. I make my way towards the office, shoving the door open and making it hit the wall behind it as I entered.

All eyes land on me, "Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Tilson. It's an emergency," I hiss, scaring the secretary. She quickly looks through a binder, "Uh... I-I didn't see him c-clock out so he should still be in his r-room," she stutters. "Room B210."

I rush out of the office and make my way to the room, remembering where the B hall was since Paisley and Emily had homeroom with Mr. Parker. Wait, what happened to Mr. Parker? Ignoring the question, I turn onto the hall and spot the man I had just seen Logan speaking with when we picked up Paisley and Ashton. "Wait, ma'am!"

"Mr. Tilson?" I question the man. His dark eyes meet mine and he nods his head. I pull my fist back before colliding my knuckles into his cheek. The man stumbles backward, eyes meeting mine in confusion. "Oh don't act like you don't know what this is about! You damn pedophile!" I hiss, pushing him into an empty room.

He drops his bag and to my luck trips over it which lands him on the floor. "You think you could get away with touching little kids?" I hiss grabbing a desk to my right. I'm so glad these aren't the ones with the chair connected to it. The brunette tries to scoot away from the desk. "There's no getting away from this, Tilson!" I hiss at the man as I step on his stomach.

I grab the legs of the desk and slam the wooden part down on his face, not caring if what I was doing was illegal. He touched those kids. There's no telling if Paisley and Ashton were the only ones. The thought comes up that he's even touched my daughter and it angers me more as I continue my onslaught. No child deserves to be touched by a grown-ass man!

He doesn't deserve a jail cell, that's being too generous. He deserves death. He deserves to be 6 feet under. And there's no fucking repenting for this bitch of a man. He's going straight to hell, the devil has something way worse than burning for eternity for this fucking piece of shit.