Chapter Forty-Two

Melani

Running a hand through my chopped hair, I glance at the naked women in my bed. I sigh and run my hand down my face. I can't believe I let them keep me up so late. Forcing myself out of bed, I'm not surprised when Alexis grabs my arm. "Where are you going?" she questions, voice raspy.

Glancing back at the blue-eyed blonde, I smile. "To shower, I have things to do. And if you were more responsible, I'd love it if you came into work today." The woman groans, "I don't wanna. I thought it'd be cool to be your assistant but you're fucking mean in the office. I mean it's a major turn-on but also such a major annoyance."

I chuckle and nod my head, "I apologize for taking my work seriously."

She rolls her eyes, letting go of my arm and rolling over to cuddle the sleeping woman beside her. "I guess I'll see you later then. Have a great day at work babe."

I smile and rub her arm, "Don't forget you invited Daisy over," I mutter, knowing the reminder would annoy her. She may have apologized and even compromised but I knew she didn't really want to get to know the girl, she was just doing it for me. Sighing, she glances back at me, "Go shower, Mel."

Chuckling, I nod my head and make my way to the restroom to shower and brush my teeth. By the time, I exit the bathroom, Alanna and Alexis are no longer in bed and there is sound coming from the kitchen. Drying my hair with the drying towel, I make my way towards the noise, finding both women.

Two pairs of eyes land on me, "Hello," Alanna greets me with a smile. "Morning, I didn't think you two would be waking up any time soon," I mutter, not caring that I was completely naked. "I figured breakfast was a great way to start the day," the brown-skinned woman makes her way toward me, placing a sweet kiss on the corner of my lips.

I stop her before she can make her way back to the stove. I press my lips against hers forcing her to smile. "Look at you, just a month ago you disliked me."

"You too. What changed?" I joke.

The woman thinks for a second, "The sex is astronomical. Easy for anyone to forget they wanna strangle you or at least in a killing way. Now I want to strangle you sexually."

I laugh at her and cover my neck. Winking, she heads back to the stove. "What's on the menu?" I question the blonde who was sitting on the counter. "With the way you're looking, it might just be you," she jokes, spreading her legs for me. Taking the hint, I step between her legs, feeling her soft-toned thighs against my waist. Such a pleasurable feeling.

The blonde wraps her arms around my shoulders, hands massaging my scalp. "Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Would be great with orange juice but someone doesn't believe in grocery shopping," eyeing me hard. "Well you can go grocery shopping today, I'll give you my card."

The smile on her face brightens up the whole room and I know that meant something to her. Probably because she hated the fact that I gave Daisy my credit card and never her. I press my lips against hers before heading back into my room. 

Since today was Monday, I went with casual formal attire consisting of a dark button-up and khaki slacks. Once I was dressed, I pulled my hair into a messy bun and made my way back into the living room. I grab my watch from the table and slide it onto my wrist before turning my attention toward the younger women.

"Mm, I wish I worked in your office," Alanna bit her lip as her eyes took me in. I smile at her compliment, "Well since Alexis clearly doesn't want her job... the position is open," I joke. Alexis shrugs her shoulders, "Honestly, you don't want to work for her. It's a nightmare. Isn't Daisy looking for a job? Let her work for you."