Chapter Four

Callie

My eyes land on the sight of my sleeping wife and daughter. At some point this night, Daisy managed to crawl her way into our bed after hours of mind-blowing sex. I can't help but smile as I raise the blanket over their sleeping bodies. I get out of bed but I'm stopped when I feel a small hand on my wrist.

"Don't go mommy" Daisy begs. Smiling, I eye my daughter. I climb back into bed obediently and lay beside my wife and daughter. Daisy giggles, not entirely sleepy. "Mommy, I start school soon?" she questions, her hands busy playing with her stuffed teddy. I nod my head, "Yeah, you're starting 1st grade. Are you excited?" 

She shakes her head, "I want to stay home with mama and mommy. I don't want homework and I already have friends."

I can't help but smile at her, "I think you'll do fine. I'll always be here to help you with your homework, so it won't ever be hard. And you can keep the friends you have but you'd be happier if you made more. Who knows, you might be friends with a cute boy or girl."

The girl frowns, "I already like Paisley."

"What do you like about Paisley?"

The question immediately cheers her up. Paisley Summer-Smith was literally her favorite topic to rant about. It was honestly the cutest. "I like her face! She has really pretty eyes and lips. She kisses me on the cheek sometimes and her lips are so soft. And I like her smile! She has a really pretty smile. Oh, oh! And when we spend the night together she always chooses me over Emily and Ethan. She called me her bestest friend and said she loves me!"

Damn, Daisy is so adorable. Before I could ask any more questions, Logan turned around, arms wrapping around our daughter. "Do you love her too?" she questions, kissing her cheek playfully. Daisy smiles at her mama and nods her head excitedly. "I love her more than anyone else in the whole wide world!"

I gasp and place my hand on my chest, "More than Mommy?" I question. The brunette shakes her head, "Never more than mommy or mama. But more than anybody else."

God, I love my daughter. Logan chuckles, her beautiful eyes landing on me with a smile. My eyes move between the two, noticing slight similarities in their features. They both had thin eyebrows and the same bluish-green eyes and the same brown soft hair. 

Oddly enough, I could also kind of see Jamie in her features. She took after her grandfather when it came to her pretty smile, cute nose, and dimple resting on her left cheek. But she didn't really take after me. 

"Can we watch movies today?" the beauty questions. Whipped for my daughter, I nod my head. Logan smiles and slowly blinks her eyes. "Let's go eat first."

Food was also a favorite topic for Daisy. She jumped up with her teddy and took off running towards her room to get dressed. I turn my attention to my wife with a wide grin. "Where are we eating?" she questions.

My eyes crawl over her body, "Anywhere you two want to go."

The brunette smiles, "You're so goddamn whipped." 

"I never said I wasn't. C'mon, let's get dressed, if Daisy's ready before us she won't be happy" I sigh, getting up from the bed. Logan yawns and stretches before following me to the closet. I feel her lips press against my shoulderblade before she reaches for a shirt I had my heart set on.

I pout towards the woman. Smiling, she quickly throws the shirt over her head, "First come, first served." I smirk and walk towards her, placing my lips dangerously close to her ear, "If I remember correctly, you were the first to cum last night."