Chapter 3: Travels

3rd POV

Our main character looks on at the two new weapons he had received.

"System, give me a rundown of the them,"(Kenji)

"Roger"(System)

"Fusion Katana is a futuristic katana that has two modes. One is melee and the other long range. The melee mode is self-explanatory but it can charge up energy to make a powerful blow. As for long range mode, user can fire off a beam of plasma from it as well as send waves of energy towards desired targets."(System)

"WOAHHHH! Well what about the ballistic knife and the uhm, 'Spear Of the Bone Dragon'?"(Kenji)

"The ballistic knife is a normal ballistic knife while the Spear is a special spear made from a rare dragon. You can command it to your will."(System)

"Alright! What about my new powers?"(Kenji)

"Ability: Nulify, it is an ability where user can disable semblances or powers from a certain range for 30 mintues. If user touches the target while activating this skill, their powers will be disabled for 1 hour. Level up this skill to increase the amount of time the powers are disabled.
Ability:Teleportation, it is an ability where user can travel from one place to another in an instant. User can teleport only from a certain range. Increase the level of this skill to further the range of where you can teleport."(System)

'Ding!'

New message alert:
Ability: Regeneration, levelled up!
Level 1(3/20)

"NICE"(Kenji)

Kenji was beyond excited. He was ready for any challenge to face him now. But of course with great power comes great responsibility...and a lot of practice.

"Master, I advise you to make the most out of your time as of now. Since we have 12 years to spare, let's use it to train and travel around Remnant."(System)

"Hmmm yes indeed System, tomorrow at first light, we leave for Mistral, I've always wanted to go there plus I heard there's a lot of Grimm activity there."(Kenji)

"Good choice Master,"(System)

"Alright Imma sleep first night,"(Kenji)

"Goodnight."(System)

With that Kenji fell right asleep. This is where Kenji's journey begins. He will meet all sorts of people and grow very strong. It was time for him to go on the hunt.

Timeskip 3 years later....

There was a certain red-haired spartan girl running towards the playground. She was carrying a ball in her hands. After winning a children's tournament, she had wanted to play with the nearby children.

"Hey isn't that the girl who won that tournament?"(Kid)

"Hey guys let's play!"(Red-haired)

"I heard she's kinda competitive and she hits pretty hard."(Kid)

"Yea let's not stick around, I don't wanna get hurt"(Kid)

With that the kids around her started backing away.

"But-but guys! I promise I won't hit anyone! Please stay!"(Red-haired)

But her pleas just fell on deaf ears. In a minute almost everyone had distanced themselves from her. Almost everyone. A certain white-haired boy had stuck around. Who is he? Why he is Kenji of course!

"Hey are you ok?"(Kenji)

"No..."(Red-haired)

"Why did no one want to play?"(Kenji)