Chapter 6: Beacon Academy

Kenji POV

Well it's morning time, which means time for me to wake the fuck up and get to my new school. A new journey awaits me. Let's see if there's any missions?

New message alert:

New mission: Get to Beacon!
Name:Wake up baka

Failure:Death

Rewards: Lien and 200 exp,???

Well it's not so bad. At least I get lien. Anyways now was the time to catch my bullhead so let's go.

Timeskip....

"Ohhhh I can't believe my younger sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!"(Yang)

"Yang....please stop...."(Ruby)

"But I'm so proud of you!"(Yang)

"Really sis, it was nothing."(Ruby)

"What do you mean?! It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think that you're the bees knees!"(Yang)

"I don't wanna be the bee's knees ok? I don't want any kind of knees. I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees."(Ruby)

"What's with you? Aren't you excited?"(Yang)

"Of course I'm excited I just- I got moved ahead two years...I don't want people to think I'm special or anything."(Ruby)

Yang puts her arm around Ruby.

"But you are special..."(Yang)

Heh, well that's cool. Should I reveal myself? Eh fuck it.

"Hello there."(Kenji)

Yang turned towards me and her eyes just widened. Oh no-

Before I could do anything else I was wrapped up in her tight hug. Holy shit I can'r breath.

"Yang...please....can't breath...."(Kenji)

"One more second...dummy"(Yang)

With that she let me go and I caught my breath. Phew. Wait people are giving me stares...oh yea Yang is beautiful I forgot. Quit staring you weirdos.

"Why did you have to leave? You could've just stayed with us...why?"(Yang)

"I'm very sorry Yang, life is a fickle thing. It id never fair."(Kenji)

"It doesn't matter now does it? You're here. On your way to Beacon as well...wait how are you here?"(Yang)

"Errr you know Ruby's incident...well I was part of it?"(Kenji)

"Ruby... YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU MET KENJI?!"(Yang)

"Ahh"(Ruby)

"Wait she didn't tell you?"(Kenji)

"WellIwantedittobeasurpriseforYangsoyouknowIonlytoldmymum."(Ruby)

"Ruby...slow down."(Kenji)

"Well I wanted to it to be a surprise for Yang you know? So I only told my mum about you."(Ruby)

"Ruby why?!!"(Yang)

"I'm sorry sis..."(Ruby)

"It doesn't matter, we're here now so let's make the fullest of it."(Kenji)

"Yea...ok"(Yang)

"This just in, the robbery at a dust shop was carried out by notorious criminal, Roman Torchwick. If anyone has any information on him please contact the Vale police. Back to you Jill"(News Reporter)