Chapter 41: Explore

Kenji POV

I stare at Pyrrha as she looks down.

"Kenji?"(Pyrrha)

"Pyrrha..."(Kenji)

She then lunges forward as she engulfs me in a hug. Slowly I returned the hug as I felt water dripping onto my shirt. I looked down to see her in tears. Fuck I feel bad...

"How?"(Pyrrha)

Pyrrha then asked the golden question. Well...I might as well just tell them.

"No."(System)

"Huh?"(Kenji)

"You will not say a thing about me. If you want to explain, make one up."(System)

"But-"(Kenji)

"It is for the best..."(System)

"Right..."(Kenji)

I brushed it aside as Pyrrha lets me go.

"Uh, well care to take a seat first?"(Kenji)

Pyrrha nods her head as she sits next to Ruby who was ecstatic to finally see the spartan.

"Pyrrha!"(Ruby)

Ruby then tightly hugs Pyrrha as she smiled. Ruby then lets go as Oscar steps forward.

"Well, Mr Goro, I guess I too am curious as to how you are alive right now...as well as your array of powers,"(Ozcar)

"Now you ask me?"(Kenji)

"Times were dire back then, now it is even more dire, I must know,"(Ozcar)

"Wait...Professor Ozpin?!"(Pyrrha)

"Ah yes Ms Nikos, do not fret, I shall explain to you later what has happened."(Ozcar)

Pyrrha just nods her head.

"Well...I guess my array of powers just came from my parents..."(Kenji)

"Really? And who were they?"(Ozcar)

"...I don't know...?"(Kenji)

Ozcar raises a brow.

"Look they were...killed before I could even jump, I have no idea who they were,"(Kenji)

"Hmm, fine but now onto how you survived all this time,"(Ozcar)

Shit. I have no idea. Uhhh...

"...Uhhhh, I had to fake my death,"(Kenji)

Everyone widened their eyes.

"I was their main target at that time, so naturally if I faked my own dea-"(Kenji)

'Slap!'

A slap came from the side as I looked to my left to see Ruby.

"No. I don't believe you."(Ruby)

"Uh but-"(Kenji)

"You're lying! I saw you die with my own two eyes! What is it you're hiding from us Kenji! I thought we were friends?"(Ruby)

"Do friends keep secrets from one another?"(Jaune)

"I...no, they don't..."(Kenji)

I dun goofed up. Now what?

"Master, I will allow you to talk about our meeting. The one after you had fallen to Cinder."(System)

Oh so now you allow me...

"...I was visited by one of the gods,"(Kenji)

Ozcar widened his eyes even more now. He quickly stepped forward and stood in front of me.