Chapter 40: Plans

I was up in my room. Doing what? Jamming to music of course. It was one of the few things I ever loved doing in my spare time.

Granted it took a heavy toll on my ears from time to time. Then-

"What?!"

I got up from my bed as I raised an eyebrow. Should I be worried? Nah.

I positioned myself to where my legs were dangling off my bed as I hopped off. I walked over to the door as I turned the knob.

I walked down the steps as I soon saw him.

"Kenji! You won't believe it!"(Ruby)

"Believe what Little Rose?"(Kenji)

"Look!"(Ruby)

I looked over at the boy. He had dirty white clothing on, a bandage around his neck as he had freckles on his face. He had an orange jumper on.

"Well hello there,"(Kenji)

"Uh hi,"(Boy)

"I'll be right back,"(Kenji)

I walked away towards the kitchen as I decided to grab myself a cup of choccy milk. Oh boy they're back babyyyy-

I poured myself a drink as I heard more murmurs coming from the living room. Guess the gigs up. I walked over to the living room cup in hand as I then stood next to the boy.

I looked over at him as he looked at me.

"Well, I don't think we've met?"(Kenji)

"Trust me, I think we have met enough t-"(Boy)

"I wasn't talking to you Ozpin..."(Kenji)

Everyone widened their eyes especially Qrow's.

"I...see,"(Boy)

The boy shook his head once more as he then looked up at me with less Ozpin eyes.

"Uhm, Oscar. Oscar Pine,"(Oscar)

"Nice to meet you Oscar, Name's Kenji Goro,"(Kenji)

"Yea, I've definitely heard a lot about you..."(Oscar)

"Guess he can't keep his mouth shut now can he?"(Kenji)

"Wait, How did you know?"(Ruby)

"That's a secret,"(Kenji)

I winked. Geez that was weird.

"Well,"(Ozcar)

His body then turned Green as echoey sounds were made.

"It's good to see that you children still have a sense of humour. I know that you have all been going through some...hardships, I'm sorry,"(Ozcar)

"It wasn't your fault,"(Ruby)

"It was all my fault,"(Ozcar)

"I have told you all that I have made more mistakes than any man ever before...And I wasn't exaggerating. I'm...cursed. I have been walking these lands for thousands of years and have been living dying and most of all, reincarnating."(Ozcar)

"I have been reincarnated into many like-minded souls. The professor Ozpin you all once knew was not my first form. And certainly not my last..."(Ozcar)

"It's...an extraordinarily strenuous process for everyone involved."(Ozcar)

"So...who-what are you?"(Jaune)

Qrow walks up to Oscar as he hands him a cup of coffee.

"I'm the combination of countless men who have spent their lives trying to protect the people of Remnant. With every rebirth my soul is mentally merged with another, and I am changed. But my memory remains. This curse was bestowed upon me by the gods for I have failed to kill Salem in the past,"(Ozcar)