Chapter 4: Adventure complete...maybe

Kenji POV

Timeskip 3 years later....

Now I'm in Atlas, the heartland of war. The base of operation for this world. The headmaster Ironcock. I personally don't like the headmaster for he is a war maniac. Give a man all the military you could ask for and what do you get? General Ironwood. And he thinks his technology is state of the art. Wait till you fight a fighter jet that can go 100x faster than any of your bullheads and guns that can take down a horde of enemies within seconds. Now, I am near a household that is not very liked by outsiders. The schnee household. Honestly though, only the father is a jackass. Jaque Schnee is person I will never get along with, the rest are...manageable. The mother of the family, Willow Schnee, is not such a bad person, she's actually more of a sad person. Having to marry a jackass like that who wouldn't be depressed. Then there's Winter schnee and Weiss Schnee. They both are ok but... that arrogant personality of theirs is really irritating.

Then there is the only son in the family, Whitley Schnee. He's uhm, not very liked too. Following in his asshole father's footsteps but then again he doesn't have much choice. One thing they share in common is that they all do not like Jaque, sigh now it was time to check my stats after 11 or so years.

'Status'(Kenji)

[Status]

Name:Kenji Goro
Level 46(400/4600)
Age:14
Status:Cold
Title: The Blue Glint
Semblance:Aimbot

Abilities:

Telekineses(Level 20/30)

Able to control desired items.

Concealment(Level 3/20)

Go completely invisible to the naked eye and remove any trace of oneself. Does not include foot prints or any markings user has done.

Regeneration(Level 5/15)

Focus on parts of your body to fully regenerate it quickly.

Teleportation(Level 10/50)

Move from one place to another in a blink of an eye.

Taijutsu(Max level)

Martial Arts used to disorientate and put down your targets.

Rejuvenate(Max level)

When user sleeps for at least 3 hours, whole body will be fully recovered and any sickness or disorientation will be fully cured. Does not apply to curses.

Nulify(Level 1/3)

User can disable any powers using this ability. If user touches target and activates it, target's powers will be disabled for 45 minutes. If user uses ability from a distance, target's powers will be disabled for 15 minutes. Each level upgraded will be awarded with an extra 5 minutes.

Inventory:

Beowolf hide x200

Tusks x100

Ursa Claws x350

Fusion Katana

300x Daggers

Annihilator

Shadow blade

Charge-up bow

2 Rare Skill books

I also gained a new title. Apparently we can have titles. Well I was given "The Blue Glint" it was due to many people who have encountered me fighting Grimm to have seen a Blue Glint before a Grimm was killed. One after another. They didn't get a good look at me due to my outfit though. So any villages that I save don't know my real name. They only know me as 'The Blue Glint'