Piece #1

It was a silent night before-

'Whiz'

"Contact! Contact!"(Soldier)

I was pushing with the UN forces into a facility to take back some intelligence. Turns out we were spotted.

"Alpha 2-6 is down!"(Soldier)

"Shit! Get the mortars up here now! Go loud!"(Sergeant)

"Roger!"(Soldier)

Soldiers holding mortar like rocket launchers came up and started firing on the base. Fireworks baby!

"Alright, Move in!"(Sergeant)

"Yes sir!"

We slid down the mountain slope and made our way into the facility. In there, we saw burning mercs and terrorists. Fucking hell.

"Find that intelligence!"(Sergeant)

"What if it's destroyed?"(Soldier)

"Even better."(Sergeant)

With that we split up into groups and combed through the whole facility in search of the intelligence. This mission was crucial. So destroying it was viable too. But it was to be used as a last resort. Anyways my group moved into a warehouse. We quickly searched the room to find no opposition there. I then turned on the power and the lights came right on. We started going through every box and crate. No luck.

"Alright, let's keep moving!"(Y/N)

"Yes sir!"

I opened up the door and they slowly moved out. We covered each other backs and walked in a single file line. Then-

"CONTA-"(Soldier)

The comms went crazy. Many soldiers trying to report to us but were quickly shut down. We all got to work and ran to the closest group. Bravo team.

We arrived and they were in a full on firefight. A soldier then noticed us and used the countersign to identify us.

"Star!"(Soldier)

"World!"(Y/N)

"Alpha?! Boy are we glad to see you!"(Soldier)

"Whats the situation, corporal?"(Y/N)

"Bloody bozos have us pinned down. We can't move up to assist Team Charlie!"(Corporal)

"Roger that. Team! Provide covering fire! You and you come with me!"(Y/N)

"Yes sir!"

With that they got to work. I took Kyle and Darren with me to go flank them and disrupt their defences. Slowly but surely we made it to the back of their lines. There were many of them but we were here for the line so our forces could push up.

"On the flashbang we move in got it?"(Y/N)

"Roger that..."

3...2...1! I threw the flashbang right at them and heard them curse out before-

'Bang!'

We immediately came up and shot them right then and there. The others were alerted and some started to retreat while some stayed to continue fighting. Then-