Volume 2: Prologue:Press Start(Trailer)

3.o1k? Ight here's a trailer for yall

'ROARRRR'

An Ursa had jumped out. It was about to strike upon two unsuspecting fellows when-

'Slash!'

A slash had been made on its abdomen. The Ursa roared out in pain before smoke started to form. Slowly it's body started turning into smoke. A final roar and silence. The smoke then travelled through the dark forest and reached a hooded figure. They then held out the sword and the smoke was absorbed by the Blade. They held the sword with two hands and firmly gripped on it's hilt. He then focused his aura into the Blade and smoke started coming out of the Blade. Then trails of it went into different directions. When the trails of smoke touched the ground different figures were formed and emerged. One was an Ursa, another was a Deathstalker and the last was an Alpha Beowolf. They all were made of smoke. The smoke was swirling in circles constantly. Then red eyes emerged from them. They glinted in the dark forest but was quickly overpowered by another glint. This time a shade of blue.

The hooded figure stood in front of them and extended their hand out and the three beasts hung their heads. They then looked out onto the luscious dark forest. Many Grimm around terrorising multiple villages. A blue glint was again formed and then the hooded figure spoke.

"Aimbot. On"

The three beasts then ran forward down the hill.
.
.
.
.
.
We cut to the figure standing atop a pile of dead Grimm surrounded by a burning village. Then-

'Caw'

He looked over and saw a peculiar Raven looking upon him. He narrowed his blue cross-haired eye at it. The Raven seemingly did the same. He then turned away and recalled his beasts. He walked off using concealment and not a trace of him was left. Only the bodies of Grimm that was evidence he was here. The Raven did one final 'Caw' and flew away.
.
.
.
.
.
We cut to the Raven arriving at a camp. A bandit camp. It then started to transform and out came a Woman in her early 40s.

"We got work to do..."(Woman)

"Yes ma'am"(Bandit)